Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Cleveland gave Max Strus the whole mid level exception!
:mjlol:
These dumb ass teams blow my mind.

This dude was mid the entire season he’s just some undrafted guy they gave him the whole MLE over 4 years. :laff:

He was essentially signed off one playoff series…

Teams again overvaluing performance in a low sample size of games.

This dude couldn’t hit shyt after this series 31% 3PT from the playoffs as a whole

Bu Bu but starters on a Finals team

This is whose supposed to fix their SF hole :laff:

Donovan should look to request a trade after next season :camby:

Last edited:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sound like the kind of player who's gonna wind up replacing Bruce Brown in Denver.

For 2 years, it's ok even for an overpay. In a year he becomes an expiring with championship experience. If they're still ass they can get something decent for him
I’m assuming Christian Braun is taking BB’s role

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Ain't no way that new CBA is real with these contracts that are being handed out.
Teams have to spend 90% of they cap before training camp starts, or they don't get paid tax distribution. And that tax distribution is actual real money that goes into teams pockets and NOT salary cap money that just sets there having to be used for salary.

People don't really think about salary cap money being something you can only use for salary cap, and tax distribution money is money you can use for anything.

This is why all of that second apron going to kill the middle class and star players are going to make all the money talk was just content creation. Role players are going to get paid in this new CBA cause teams literally HAVE to spend the money.

Now what you will see is shorter deals, to offset the salary that a team MUST spend now in a certain amount of time. You see a lot of these are 2 year deals. But in the long run the role players will come out ahead since the cap is always going up and they going to be jumping back into free agency again.