Nothing will ever top the face of Michelle Obama the day Trump got elected.

Daps
I dont know what was happening for this gif but this some real shyt. I promise I do this shyt to my girl when I did or said something stupid and hoped she didn't notice. I know she did tho. This some real shyt :russ:

Every real nikka been caught by they girl like this :russ:

I quickly learned the art of either wearing shades or having court vision and awareness to know when there's a fat ass in the area and which direction its going and I turn in that direction first and then let her walk into my frame of view. :mjlol: it aint staring if I was already looking over there and she just happened to get in my way :lolbron:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps

I quickly learned the art of either wearing shades or having court vision and awareness to know when there's a fat ass in the area and which direction its going and I turn in that direction first and then let her walk into my frame of view. :mjlol: it aint staring if I was already looking over there and she just happened to get in my way :lolbron:

:dwillhuh:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
this was the full poncho sequence :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

JS118419491_REUTERSt-George-W-Bush-NEWS_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqM37qcIWR9CtrqmiMdQVx7NRqFxE2ftaXxHtqgK6JZYg.jpg
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
his last face got me crying:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA

The lil smirk she had means she thought that ass was fat too. Like "yeah I caught you looking at that ass... bc I was looking too, imma let it slide this time"
:ufdup:

I learned a long time ago even if she agrees that that ass is stupid fat, always play dumb.