Nothing will ever top the face of Michelle Obama the day Trump got elected.

Daps
this was the full poncho sequence :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

JS118419491_REUTERSt-George-W-Bush-NEWS_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqM37qcIWR9CtrqmiMdQVx7NRqFxE2ftaXxHtqgK6JZYg.jpg

Cheney's face in the background :deadrose:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Dubya is a fool :deadrose:

He better thank his lucky stars every day that Trump came along and he no longer has the distinction of being the dumbest and worst president in history :wow:

Now he gets to play with ponchos and be called "adorable" by coli brehettes. What a difference 4 years of madness can make :wow:

Conspiraceh time.

He and the Illumanti purposely chose Trump as president, so he wouldn't have to go down as the worst president ever.

That's why Trump only got one term. That's all they needed.

hn7op.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dubya is a fool :deadrose:

He better thank his lucky stars every day that Trump came along and he no longer has the distinction of being the dumbest and worst president in history :wow:

Now he gets to play with ponchos and be called "adorable" by coli brehettes. What a difference 4 years of madness can make :wow:
You see Cheney behind him like :francis::skip:

Daps
Conspiraceh time.

He and the Illumanti purposely chose Trump as president, so he wouldn't have to go down as the worst president ever.

That's why Trump only got one term. That's all they needed.

hn7op.gif

I got another conspiracreh

Trump secretly loves black ppl and he will be issuing the first pardon tonight to Lil Wayne, Kodak black and R Kelly along with the :troll: and tells black ppl "oh I was just playing the last 4 years yall. Can I get a feature in some music videos? Imma need the money for legal fees:sadcam:"