Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

EXACTLY...

ALL THAT "JOKIC IS DOING THIS
WITH AN ALL NBA TEAMMATE"
shyt HAS GONE OUT OF THE WINDOW
WHEN MURRAY ISNT PLAYING LIKE KOBE
WHILE GETTING ZERO CREDIT

:devil:
:evil:

This nygga :mjlol:

So you remember I was right about that Murray shyt lol No Wade, Kobe, whoever to bail Jokic out.

As I said in whatever thread that was, you ain’t stacking ships with Jamal as your #2. Deal with it :umad:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Murray played over his head in The Bubble and last year's playoffs. What we've seen this year is more along the lines of who he really is.

Denver needs another guy who can do something off the dribble and I don't know how they get him. They could be in danger of losing KCP this summer too. Their cap situation is a mess.
Murray annually raises his game to an all time level in the Offs he deserves his flowers.

He's hurt but also the Wolves are throwing 3 all league defenders at him at all times. I don't think he's cooked this series yet tho.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Denver has no 3 point shooting. That negates jokers playmaking cuz Minnesota is not sagging so far off the 3 point line and the paint is crowded.

All you dopes wanting 90s ball your favorite 90s teams would be struggling for this very reason. No 3 point shooting and poor spacing