Noteworthy Twitter c00n Zvbear pisses off Taylor Swift fans (Edit: Swifties took the L)

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You donโ€™t know what I am but I know that the majority of yall are bytch made fakkits just like these little teeny boppers trying to collect info on each other to get people jammed up like the one nikka with the Asian bytch and the comic book nikka and thatโ€™s why I talk to you the way I do.
Facts nikka really happy this dude about to get railroaded

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Googled him and the first result is Somalian TLR that are happy he's gone :picard:

They saying he claimed to make 20k from trolling on Twitter for engagement thanks to that payment shyt they got now too :gucci:

zvbear-discusses-inter-racial-relationships-v0-5n12ijiyusub1.jpg
Man, this can't be real

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps
I've seen his tweets simply scrolling on Twitter. Bruh DOES A LOT for engagement and it caught up with him.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
One of the few accounts I had to block. One of the biggest c00ns on there and he would routinely get tons of engagement with his shtick.

Hopefully the same white girls he worships get that Somali pirate out of the paint inshallah. ๐Ÿ™

He hates himself, the fact that he lightens his skin on his Profile pic shows you how he feels about being black.

That tweet is shameful:snoop:

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The coli might joke about pawgs but this guy was an agent for white supremacy, the shyt he did to win their approval was unforgivable.
I want to see this POS suffer

:yeshrug:
And so? Everybody deserves to be treated equal

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I
He hates himself, the fact that he lightens his skin on his Profile pic shows you how he feels about being black.

That tweet is shameful:snoop:
I mean I agree but still to try to put horrible atrocities against each other is crazy