Noteworthy Twitter c00n Zvbear pisses off Taylor Swift fans (Edit: Swifties took the L)

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
Can’t have a large following posting that shyt, gotta keep it in the JBO corners of the internet

Crazy thing is there are several photoshop nudes of her on the net and no one cares

But I been said fukk that c00n, he’s getting what his dumbass deserves

:mjlol: :blessed:

Last edited:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
fukk that c00n but make sure y’all keep that same “wishing for death energy” y’all have in here for those treacherous wenches. Y'all were lusting after that scamming, prostitute brick lady’s ugly ass bc she got a BBL and she was trying to get a random innocent black man thrown in jail while inciting gender war babble against BM.

These wenches actually wish harm on BM. This dude is just a random fakkit that worships white women. Which one is more harmful? :jbhmm:

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Literally just two days before. Time for me to dust off that LSAT prep. Let's get this money:wow:
well until the role and ultimately the whole legal process also gets automated :lolbron:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk that c00n but make sure y’all keep that same “wishing for death energy” y’all have in here for those treacherous wenches. Y'all were lusting after that scamming, prostitute brick lady’s ugly ass bc she got a BBL and she was trying to get a random innocent black man thrown in jail while inciting gender war babble against BM.

These wenches actually wish harm on BM. This dude is just a random fakkit that worships white women. Which one is more harmful? :jbhmm:
What type of dap-fishing "Don't forget to wish death on black women who date outside their race" bytch ass post is this? nikkas is lost out here

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Googled him and the first result is Somalian TLR that are happy he's gone :picard:

They saying he claimed to make 20k from trolling on Twitter for engagement thanks to that payment shyt they got now too :gucci:

zvbear-discusses-inter-racial-relationships-v0-5n12ijiyusub1.jpg

qk2kh9qbwdt91.png

i-have-eyes-on-agent-carter-v0-5398i9onw27c1.jpeg
Yall happy to see his life ruined for the same shyt we joke about here all day every day?