Note 9: 128GB ($1000)/512GB ($1250) Models, S-Pen Upgrade, Drops Aug 24

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
damn I might have to upgrade
I will under the condition that I can get a 512GB unlocked version and use it on Sprint. I’ll just trade in my Note8 and take the $299 headphones package free.

The phone has so much storage I won’t even need an SD card.

Double J

Banned
Daps
Samsung has hands down the best hardware in the industry but that garbage ass "assistant" that has a dedicated non-remappable hardware button is one of the biggest reasons I can't see myself buying one of their phones.

Double J

Banned
Daps
Note 9 intelligent camera
When it detects a flaw, automatically notify you to correct it.
The S pen can remote control a camera shot

Spen remote control
Play/pause vids..captures snaps...selfies...controlling a monitor with the spen
@Supreme (game changer moment)

Now the Galaxy Watch is being shown

You can use the watch for several days on a single charge

You can charge it with the Note 9 on a DUO wireless charging pad

Nice Bixby stuff...booking reseverations with accustomed ease.

Those gay ass notched iPhones And Pixels look like garbage compared to this. Hahaha...

Note 9 hits stores Aug 24th
:what: :mindblown: :hhh: :snoop:

What exactly is your obsession with this phone? With all this relentless dikkriding and promotion I can only hope you're at least a Samsung shareholder who stands to make money off of this device being a success.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
:what: :mindblown: :hhh: :snoop:

What exactly is your obsession with this phone? With all this relentless dikkriding and promotion I can only hope you're at least a Samsung shareholder who stands to make money off of this device being a success.

The man is recapping what happened during the event for the guys who weren't able to watch it.

Whats your problem :picard:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Samsung has hands down the best hardware in the industry but that garbage ass "assistant" that has a dedicated non-remappable hardware button is one of the biggest reasons I can't see myself buying one of their phones.
You’ve probably never used Samsung Pay then. It’s the reason I’ll never but an Android phone from another company.