Note 9: 128GB ($1000)/512GB ($1250) Models, S-Pen Upgrade, Drops Aug 24

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah... I've preordered every Note since the Note 2. Did the Note 7 twice until I had to give up the ghost :to:. Each year I find myself more and more having to talk myself into getting the new phone since the old one was still going strong (except for that Note 5 couldn't wait to get rid of that thing- fukkn non replaceable battery:francis:). I'm going to wait and see but this might be the year that bubble bursts. My Note 8 feels like it just came out the box. And I'm hearing Samsung is taking easy this year to throw everything into the 10 series. I think I might pass too.
I'd still have a Note7 if it wasn't recalled but the 8 is working great for me. I can see keeping the 8 for 2 years easily. Maybe even more. It does all that I need it to do and it's paid off.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I'll wait on the 10...I can't justify getting rid of the 8...

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I'd still have a Note7 if it wasn't recalled but the 8 is working great for me. I can see keeping the 8 for 2 years easily. Maybe even more. It does all that I need it to do and it's paid off.

I'll wait on the 10...I can't justify getting rid of the 8...

This right here. The price of phones are getting to high. Getting a new phone every year is starting to feel like buying a new laptop every year. If there is dope trade in promotion or something, I will jump on it. But I will probably sit this one out