Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Galaxy Note 9 S Pen Will Have This Surprise
According to a new leak from Ice Universe, a China-based leaker, Samsung's upcoming S Pen will act like a portable Bluetooth controller and include the ability to remotely control music playback on your Galaxy Note 9. According to the report, which was earlier discovered by SamMobile, the S Pen could even come with a tiny speaker built in that would facilitate some form of music playback.

The report is the second we've heard of late about the possibility of the Note 9's S Pen delivering a range of new features. An earlier report also suggested that the S Pen would come with Bluetooth support. However, that report suggested that the S Pen would be capable of making calls and could be used as a quasi-speakerphone.

According to various reports and rumors, the Note 9 will ship with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor and have a design that's nearly identical to the Galaxy Note 8's. The big updates could come to the Galaxy Note 9's software, which will be headlined by the Bixby 2.0 assistant. Samsung is also expected to unveil a new version of its Experience mobile software.

But if Samsung can offer a major update to the S Pen, the move could dramatically change how you'd interact with the Galaxy Note 9. And aside from digital writing, the update could go a long way in clearly differentiating the Galaxy Note 9 from the Galaxy S9 and and upcoming Galaxy S10.

Samsung will unveil the Galaxy Note 9 at a press event on Aug. 9. The smartphone is expected to be released in late-August or early September at the latest.

:lupe:

new pen sounds dope..might have to upgrade to that :heh:

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That shyt sounds stupid. I'mma have to see to believe

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Might have to cop this....got a newer iphone but my droid is old as hell...can't even load instagram :sadcam: five years is a good run I suppose

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

:lupe:

new pen sounds dope..might have to upgrade to that :heh:

It's the Note8 with a bigger battery and gimmick Bluetooth on the pen. Even putting Bluetooth on the pen it's just a pen. Battery life has been a non issue for me on the Note8. I'll probably pass on this. Next year the fingerprint scanner will be under the glass so that's the one to get.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
It's the Note8 with a bigger battery and gimmick Bluetooth on the pen. Even putting Bluetooth on the pen it's just a pen. Battery life has been a non issue for me on the Note8. I'll probably pass on this. Next year the fingerprint scanner will be under the glass so that's the one to get.
Yeah... I've preordered every Note since the Note 2. Did the Note 7 twice until I had to give up the ghost :to:. Each year I find myself more and more having to talk myself into getting the new phone since the old one was still going strong (except for that Note 5 couldn't wait to get rid of that thing- fukkn non replaceable battery:francis:). I'm going to wait and see but this might be the year that bubble bursts. My Note 8 feels like it just came out the box. And I'm hearing Samsung is taking easy this year to throw everything into the 10 series. I think I might pass too.