NOTE 8 Gang..our Day is HERE

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Yea I don't know where this GOAT 8 problem talk is coming from...

My shyt been problem free since launch week...

Only complaint I ever had was the form factor, I prefer the slightly smaller wider form of the 7... and its worth noting that GOAT 7 you bytches (you know who you are) kept crying about is going to explode and burn ya house down is also still running problem free...

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yea I don't know where this GOAT 8 problem talk is coming from...

My shyt been problem free since launch week...

Only complaint I ever had was the form factor, I prefer the slightly smaller wider form of the 7... and its worth noting that GOAT 7 you bytches (you know who you are) kept crying about is going to explode and burn ya house down is also still running problem free...
I know somebody that's 70 and doesn't have cancer. Doesn't mean that cancer isn't a major problem in the world. Doesn't mean nobody gets cancer. Doesn't mean that next year that 70 year old won't come down with it either.

Just because you don't experience a problem doesn't make it any less real.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Anyone know have an explanation as to why my always on display disappears in dark settings? It happens occasionally when I'm somewhere with light but it always turns itself off and disappears when I'm in a dark area (outside or inside)

I had this issue months ago, I thought it was the sensor so I rinsed off the front of the phone and wiped the sensor but it keeps happening :hamster:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Anyone know have an explanation as to why my always on display disappears in dark settings? It happens occasionally when I'm somewhere with light but it always turns itself off and disappears when I'm in a dark area (outside or inside)

I had this issue months ago, I thought it was the sensor so I rinsed off the front of the phone and wiped the sensor but it keeps happening :hamster:
If the phone thinks it's in a setting where you aren't looking at it it turns that off.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I know somebody that's 70 and doesn't have cancer. Doesn't mean that cancer isn't a major problem in the world. Doesn't mean nobody gets cancer. Doesn't mean that next year that 70 year old won't come down with it either.

Just because you don't experience a problem doesn't make it any less real.
Compare cancer to a battery manufacturing defect that effected less than 1% of 2 million phones produced brehs...

I didn't just say fukk it and risk my life and my families for a phone bruh...It ain't that serious...

I looked at the facts and it was quite obvious the issue was blown way out of proportion by MMS and social media...Nobody said there wasn't a problem, we all knew there was a bad batch of batteries fitted into a number of those phones...The facts when it came to the Note7 didn't matter to MMS or the social media crowd...Yall was running around acting like every damn phone was an IED ready to go jihad on a nikkas face at any given moment...A battery without insulation tape ain't lasting a week, that's why I stress tested the fukk out of my shyt before I made up my mind to keep it...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Compare cancer to a battery manufacturing defect that effected less than 1% of 2 million phones produced brehs...

I didn't just say fukk it and risk my life and my families for a phone bruh...It ain't that serious...

I looked at the facts and it was quite obvious the issue was blown way out of proportion by MMS and social media...Nobody said there wasn't a problem, we all knew there was a bad batch of batteries fitted into a number of those phones...The facts when it came to the Note7 didn't matter to MMS or the social media crowd...Yall was running around acting like every damn phone was an IED ready to go jihad on a nikkas face at any given moment...A battery without insulation tape ain't lasting a week, that's why I stress tested the fukk out of my shyt before I made up my mind to keep it...
If the maker of a piece of consumer electronics item told me an item they sold me was dangerous and could ultimately cause an accident that could hurt or kill me and they wanted me to return it for a full refund I would not say no thanks I'll take my chances then boast about it not hurting or killing me like the company that made it didn't know what they were talking about. I don't love any piece of consumer electronics that much. Apparently not everyone feels that way.

Sugar n Spice

Rookie
Daps
How so? I haven’t heard any bad reports and the only gripe I have with mine is the very smudge-prone screen

Do you use a screen protector? It may help. But the curved screen make screen protectors harder to manufacture and more expensive.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Do you use a screen protector? It may help. But the curved screen make screen protectors harder to manufacture and more expensive.
Screen protectors usually take away from the clarity of the phone screen imo. Many people don’t care but much money goes into the screen, might as well enjoy it
:manny: