Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Ok breh :heh:

You teetering on R=G territory with these exaggerated takes

nikka got a scrape from sunglasses … acting like it was Mauricio Herrera eyelid falling off :dahell:

Plant ate the punch 100xs better then the push :deadrose:
If canelo was the one who got countered and left bleeding you know damn well you would be going ham right now :mjlol:.......it don't matter if it was the glasses or not. Plant caught them hands:manny:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Canelo should be suspended foe that imo or press charges. That cut has to heal now too. Id postpone or cancel the fight if im plant.
Wtf:what:......plant swung first. If you swing you better be ready for the consequences:hubie:.......how you gonna suspend a fighter for self defense :mjlol:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If canelo was the one who got countered and left bleeding you know damn well you would be going ham right now :mjlol:.......it don't matter if it was the glasses or not. Plant caught them hands:manny:

I’d be worried about my guy being :hhhfurious: N acting outta character :manny:

Roid rage?? :youngsabo: That tea no longer available cuz Valdez fukked it up for y’all??

Plant ain’t new to these lil scraps … this ain’t an owie you punched my arm or thieving gypo lookin for a check euro Cac Canelo is up against :sas2:

rico_ens

Pro
Daps
Canelo should be suspended foe that imo or press charges. That cut has to heal now too. Id postpone or cancel the fight if im plant.

Throw the first punch, get pieced up,then press charges brehs...

That canelo hate real fam lol

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
E_150qLUYAEeg6J

:dead: