Bama ass DC
if you required to wear pants go with them linen joints
justlin-1.jpg

and no draws of course :shaq:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Do tell breh.

Nothing crazy. According to what I was told, some dude gamed this young chick on the bus, and got her to give him head. Nikka sittin' across from him saw it and came over and started rubbin' on her crotch. She then went into doggy position, and then when the other cats in the back saw that, sh*t turned into a free for all :heh: Unfortunately, this was all in their neighborhood, everybody knew everybody, and when her dad found out, he claimed she got raped, and even worse, she was underage (she was 17). 3 of the guys who hit had to pay like $500-1000 each to avoid her father pressing charges. It's just the mental attitude. I see a dude gettin' head, I'm givin' daps and lookin' away or moving to another seat. These nikkaz saw that and thought "gangbang" :pachaha: <<<ironic

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Average song is what, 4 minutes? 5*20 = $100, 4*20 = 80 minutes. You mean I can get almost an hour and a half of dances for $100? :wow: That's 3rd World :heh:

Exactly!

Most of the time no one is spending any money. Buncha of broke dudes in there. Sometime a fine chick will dance 3 songs, 2 song topless, 3 completely naked and not have 1$ on the stage. :mad: You go up to the stage in spend like 6 dollars, the dancers will so you love all night. I don't think I ever spend more then 50$. My boy smashed for 60$. I've had offers for as low as 40$ to smash, with her paying for the 20$ VIP room.

:takedat: