Not wearing gym shorts to the strip club is dumb

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
My nikkas sudents loans done came in... i wanna trick a hunnit on dances and fukk for a hunnit.... yall got any tips?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I want that velvet room treatment, if i wanted motel 6 treatment i would jus take my fukkin baby mama there

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
24b0xhe.gif

Damn, had I known I'd have been stepping in the shake joints like

white-kid-dance-club.gif

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::dead:

emac

Rookie
Daps
I been doing this though. One time I was sagging while ol girl was riding/grinding and she was like :beli:

"Don't do that again"

me::umad::ahh:

I smashed a few dancers in the club tho...one not even in the VIP room...just in the dark corner....Best believe ya boy was strapped up though :youngsabo:

:aicmon:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
going to strip clubs, PERIOD, is kind of dumb. throwing money at diseased slores who i can't even touch or fukk?

:laugh:

:thumbsdown:

quit fukkin with the peckerwood junts..

aint nuthin like a black southern club...especially when it has freshly drafted broads from the hbcu's who's fafsa aint what they expected

if she new n wet behind the ears to the rules..u can get a free dance out of her..n if u got mouthpiece...u can knock her dine...while the dance is goin on..nobody would kno:eat::eat:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
titty bar round down the street from gym. go in that bytch post work out testosterone levels on infinity in work out clothers with out compression shorts:shaq:

SuicideDoughs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had never thought of doing this until a couple years ago. saw a couple old men rocking them Aasics shorts in the spot and was put on game ever since