Not wanting a single mother makes you a bad guy

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Matthew 5:32
But I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of sexual immorality, makes her commit adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.
women should actually be single or should stay with their childs father.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Why does it make you a bad guy?

its only bad until you knock the next man for wanting to date them.

I mean whats not to like about single moms,

fruit snacks, the wii, junk food and you know she fukking. Long as she has one kid and would like to have more than and her life is straight I would see what the problem is

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
who said it makes you a "bad guy"? Never heard really this before.

Its pretty well accepted that single mothers are on the lower end of the dating pool spectrum. I think you guys are making sht up
This

Is it impossible for you cats to think of another topic to talk about? I figured with all of the 6 figure CEO's on this site, you're range of topics would be more than just "I hate women and here's why :to:" threads.
and this (even though sometimes its time wasting worthy)

I don't know anyone who says this and I don't think anyone on here does outside of a self-punishing fantasy they've concocted.
and definitely that. I've honestly never met anyone IRL that said your w/o kids your a bad person for not dating single mothers. I've had people that said once your in your late 20's and beyond its harder to find chicks without kids but I disagree.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A real man is unselfish and would rather raise another dudes kids than have his own. A real men will sacrifice trips to exotic places to go to Disney world and the state fair. A real man will embrace b*stard children, provide his own hard working money and raise that child as his own. Rural man wants drama and unneeded stress in his life , a real man wants to deal with a woman her child here baby dad instead of just a woman.

Be a real man brehs
lol, true true..

but i don't care either way... not more than 1 kid tho. And the bish better be a 12 on a 1-10 scale, meaning money, education, cultured, kids well behaved, mother or aunt as an on call babysitter, and sexy.... tight p*ssy like she didn't have the kid (this does exist out there). And she will not push back at me in verbal arguments. - bish meets that then i could be happy.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I can't even bring myself to date a man with kids. That's the ultimate deal breaker in my book.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
men think about all the relationships you have had in your life, think of how stressful they were, think about how they didn't work out

so you were stressed out and fought and it didn't work out, now try adding a child that isn't yours to the mix, now try adding a baby dad and his family to the mix.

honestly i may have been rough on single moms in the past, but i wish them the best :obama:

Daps
(before having a baby)

"A real man is at least 6'5", is a thug, makes six figures, got a dikk at least 9 inches long, and every woman would want him but he'd only want me :usure:"

(after having a baby)

"A REAL MAN WOULD RAISE A KID THAT AIN'T HIS :damn: :damn: :damn:"