Not wanting a single mother makes you a bad guy

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How Bout Single People Date Single People And People With Kids Date Other People With Kids. :manny:

Exactly.gif

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
who said it makes you a "bad guy"? Never heard really this before.

Its pretty well accepted that single mothers are on the lower end of the dating pool spectrum. I think you guys are making sht up

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
really just from my own past experience, it doesnt make u a bad guy, i had all types of guys trynna get at me while i was a single mother. you just know what u dont wanna deal with.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
really just from my own past experience, it doesnt make u a bad guy, i had all types of guys trynna get at me while i was a single mother. you just know what u dont wanna deal with.

For commitment or just puzzy?

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i had some nikkas way out of my range trynna commit to me , i remember it was this fitness trainer had his own company nice car and a house he had built, but i was so insecure about his real motives i pushed him away. back then tho both my babydaddies was locked up so i guess they wasnt worried bout them.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
i had some nikkas way out of my range trynna commit to me , i remember it was this fitness trainer had his own company nice car and a house he had built, but i was so insecure about his real motives i pushed him away. back then tho both my babydaddies was locked up so i guess they wasnt worried bout them.

Damn, you had 2 servings of hamburger helper back in the day and turned down filet mignon. in the present. I'm baffled.

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Damn, you had 2 servings of hamburger helper back in the day and turned down filet mignon. in the present. I'm baffled.
unfortunately yes i did, i aint never been out the hood and he scared me, aint no telling where i would be now, fukked up aint it , but i aint doing no tripping cuz i found one who didnt mind my kids and my craziness and married me anyway

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
Having your own standards never makes you a bad guy. Trying to change others' minds with shaming tactics to elicit submissiveness/conformity is a dastardly mind trick/mind trap. Stay away from people who think like that and keep being your own man. Going by this "idea," it would mean my entire family is more or less made up of nothing but "bad guys." Obviously we are not but even if we were, we'd keep being our own people and not listen to outsiders.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
at the end of the day do you but we shouldnt be demonized for not being into single mothers

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
unfortunately yes i did, i aint never been out the hood and he scared me, aint no telling where i would be now, fukked up aint it , but i aint doing no tripping cuz i found one who didnt mind my kids and my craziness and married me anyway

More power to you.

Did you think ol boy was "too good" for you? It sounds like you let your insecurity take over on that front.