Not wanting a single mother makes you a bad guy

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
BECAUSE U HAVE OPTIONS

Them same single moms had plenty of options before that kid or kids drop. now there options are limited unless they have a career going for themselves.

Plus many single moms dated ex-cons and losers, so many guys like myself isn't trying to date or get serious with a woman who dated a nikka who let the booty warrior go up in him in prison and then he go back and go up in her.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A real man is unselfish and would rather raise another dudes kids than have his own. A real men will sacrifice trips to exotic places to go to Disney world and the state fair. A real man will embrace b*stard children, provide his own hard working money and raise that child as his own. Rural man wants drama and unneeded stress in his life , a real man wants to deal with a woman her child here baby dad instead of just a woman.

Be a real man brehs

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why because the highest molestation rate i s between stepchildren and step daddies and mommy bf and her kids?

It doesn't. It's apart of the feminist mainstream brain control machine that is trying to get populations to destroy themselves. Single mothers should never be in a relationship again unless it's with their seed.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
it doesn't make you a bad guy. you just have a preference. everything ain't for everybody. do what makes YOU happy. and if you don't want to date a woman with children....well....then don't :yeshrug: i married a woman with a child, and while i love her and my stepson, if i ever had to get back out into the dating pool, i'd avoid single mothers. not because they are disgusting or anything :whoa:, it's just that taking on the responsibility for another mans seed is a once in a lifetime thing for me. it's a large emotional and financial responsibility, and I refuse to repeat it again.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i i'd avoid single mothers. not because they are disgusting or anything :whoa:, .

i'd go as far as to say they're sometimes disgusting as well :wow: ask some of these women what their baby daddy is like and what he's doing now. i've heard some stories that'll have you looking at the chick like she IS literal garbage.