Not to hate on the guy but what classic movies does the rock have under his belt?

Daps
Rocks not in it for classics he wants the check

Yes and no. His agent I think said that he's slowly working towards roles like that because it wouldn't make sense for him to go directly from action flicks to some Oscar bait off the bat. I kinda agree but Bautista got some great roles under his belt already so it's w/e :yeshrug:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Been saying this for a long time. As much as I love Rock as a wrestler, his movie career is overrated as fukk.

No classic movies, no classic roles, and his only real hits were basically the Fast and Furious movies which was an already established successful franchise without him.

Matter of fact I don't think dude has been in an even semi-GOOD or remotely memorable movie.
:russ:

He's rated right where he is...an action movie star with charisma,presence..

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Been saying this for a long time. As much as I love Rock as a wrestler, his movie career is overrated as fukk.

No classic movies, no classic roles, and his only real hits were basically the Fast and Furious movies which was an already established successful franchise without him.

Matter of fact I don't think dude has been in an even semi-GOOD or remotely memorable movie.
But the only thing real is the money and the miles :yeshrug:

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
Does it really matter? :yeshrug:

Don't think he really cares either. :manny:
He isn't a trained actor, but works his a** off. :dame:

You can't compare him to Sam.

Sam paid his dues for years. Struggled. Trained actor, theater, you name it. He is an actor's actor. He didn't blow up until Pulp Fiction at the age of 46. Imagine that. :whoo: