Not having a proper ass crack to booty meats ratio unappreciation thread.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
OP's evidence was clear and concise.
giphy.gif

N7Ix6QG.gif
I'm holding on to the handles and fukking :manny:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Not all women have asses that are full bubbles. A half bubble has a shorter crack. A lot of Mexican women with ass have half bubbles. Black women tend to have full bubbles. It’s the shape of the cheek that determines the length of the crack.

:sas1:

*half bubble = booty cheek is is curved on the bottom and transitions to back about half way up

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Not all women have asses that are full bubbles. A half bubble has a shorter crack. A lot of Mexican women with ass have half bubbles. Black women tend to have full bubbles. It’s the shape of the cheek that determines the length of the crack.

:sas1:

*half bubble = booty cheek is is curved on the bottom and transitions to back about half way up

But this becomes glaring when a woman gets bbl, or fillers in their ass. It gives off the illusion of having an ass but the crack to cheek ratio is off.

And in the case of the woman I used as an example, she is not a legit PAWG. She’s just a chubby white broad. Average body with a lot of weight gain.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What about long ass cracks? We fukking with them or nah? Especially if the booty meats small but the crack a mile long.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
But this becomes glaring when a woman gets bbl, or fillers in their ass. It gives off the illusion of having an ass but the crack to cheek ratio is off.

And in the case of the woman I used as an example, she is not a legit PAWG. She’s just a chubby white broad. Average body with a lot of weight gain.
Let's be reality, few are kicking her outta bed. But yeah op has a point with this one.

It's like when you see a woman sitting or squatting in jeans with the loose gap at the back but can't see any crack cleavage, even though there's mad space between her pants n her back.

This is that woman, just with a high waisted swimsuit giving the illusion of a bigger/shapely behind.

Still attractive but the tricks are apparent. High heels + high waist fit = these crackas think you're dumb.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Yeah, this one you slowly spread n listen for the squelched sigh as the cheeks pull away from each other.

Gotta hope her belt holds on for dear life whenever she sits down in jeans, otherwise you're staring right down to at her secret spaces between two meaty brown striped humps of bounty.