not goin to church on sundays APPRECIATION

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Me nor my siblings grew up in any church, but we all have heart and compassion for ppl.

Meanwhile, ppl i grew up around that were regular chuch go'ers, are doun time in prison.

Yet you stalking nikqas from ice cream parlors for stepping in front of you in line..... :beli:

:lolbron: I'm just saying breh....

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Sunday is my day to relax I usually clean the crib, go to the gym watch a few movies or go out, if ever I have kids Im going to continue the tradition of letting their mama take em to church

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If you look at my first post on this page, I said that this exact thing. I specifically said reinforce common/basic moral concepts/life lessons. I said it is potentially an investment in your child's future, when facing decisions in life like the example I gave....

Far from 100% guaranteed, but something to consider.

:yeshrug:....... ok ok.............. I'm just throwing it out there, just seeing if yall thoughts on church would change somewhat when/if you have pre-teens/teenagers....
alright then....

As a parent you are the biggest influence of morals to your children, you dont need a church for that

There is not a single moral or life concept that the church would be able to teach my child that I couldnt

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
that's great you guys hate church so much because it's very trendy among young adults not to like it. cookie cutter ass nikkas...:rudy:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
that's great you guys hate church so much because it's very trendy among young adults not to like it. cookie cutter ass nikkas...:rudy:

Yeah because it's so appetizing to sit 2 1/2 hours next to some old cinnamon smellin brauds listenin to some old nikka inna robe talk about 2000 year old magic tricks and given a percentage of their paychecks to pay for his car note. Sheep ass nikkas. :rudy:

Hulk Hogan

THE HULKSTER BROTHER
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, Brother
consider the "spirituality, morality" investment potentally gained from physical time in church if you have kids. :yeshrug:

WHAT MORAL LESSONS DO THEY TEACH IN CHURCH, BROTHER? THAT AN INNOCENT PERSON CAN BE BRUTALLY TORTURED AND EXECUTED TO PAY FOR OTHER PEOPLES' WRONGDOINGS? HOW IS THAT MORAL, DUUUDE?

THE HULKSTER NEVER THOUGHT THAT IDEA MADE ANY SENSE, BROTHER! SO JESUS HAS TO BE SACRIFICED... TO HIMSELF, BECAUSE HE'S ALSO HIS FATHER... TO SAVE US FROM THE HELL HE INVENTED... BUT HE ISN'T REALLY A SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE JUST COMES BACK TO LIFE ANYWAY.... BROTHER!

AND DON'T TELL THE HULKSTER THAT HE JUST DOESN'T UNDERSTAND, BROTHER! IF YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN IT, WHY DO YOU BELIEVE IT, DUUUDE?

I CAN SAY MY PRAYERS AND TAKE MY VITAMINS AT HOME ANYWAY, BROTHER!

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Yeah because it's so appetizing to sit 2 1/2 hours next to some old cinnamon smellin brauds listenin to some old nikka inna robe talk about 2000 year old magic tricks and given a percentage of their paychecks to pay for his car note. Sheep ass nikkas. :rudy:

you don't realize that you just accused me of the same thing i just accused you of but the difference is i don't go to church either, i just don't hate on it...

smart, dumb nikka...:rudy:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
:ohhh:

niccas is really in here saying fukk church? :laff:

I was born christian, and although I may no go to church anymore, aint no way im sayin fukk church.

Some brehs just feel the need to be hostile to religion. Can't put their past behind them. :manny:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
[YOUTUBE]OC_7ZAZHs[/YOUTUBE]
Sports is the set...
guess my religion
S5NwB.gif