Not finished watching the Ozark but….

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Every year I gotta address this nonsense:snoop:

Skylar didn't really do shyt wrong but marry a repressed psychopath

Wendy=Walter. Marty=Skylar
Skylar had an affair and then gave Ted the money that Walt could've bought their freedom with.
Skylar became Walt's partner in crime, but then tried to act like she was morally superior to him.
Skylar also tried to backdoor Walt when she met with Saul.
:camby:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skylar had an affair and then gave Ted the money that Walt could've bought their freedom with.
Skylar became Walt's partner in crime, but then tried to act like she was morally superior to him.
Skylar also tried to backdoor Walt when she met with Saul.
None of this holds a candle to anything Walter did

Nikkas always go to her giving Ted that money, which is fair, but nikkas act like she was tricking the bread off and not getting extorted. She reacted like any shook wife would

And :mjlol: at "could've bought their freedom with" Walt earned his freedom many times over. The nikka didn't want to leave the game:mjlol: he admitted this himself in the last episode

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
None of this holds a candle to anything Walter did

Nikkas always go to her giving Ted that money, which is fair, but nikkas act like she was tricking the bread off and not getting extorted. She reacted like any shook wife would

And :mjlol: at "could've bought their freedom with" Walt earned his freedom many times over. The nikka didn't want to leave the game:mjlol: he admitted this himself in the last episode
And that's where I stopped reading. We're comparing Skylar to Wendy, not to Walt.
The Breaking Bad thread is that way.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that's where I stopped reading. We're comparing Skylar to Wendy, not to Walt.
The Breaking Bad thread is that way.
And Skylar in no way compares to Wendy. Y'all keep making this comparison based on nothing but them being white wives that annoy you

Skylar is a regular woman that tried to figure a way around being married to the devil

Wendy Byrde is actually the devil

There are moments in Ozark where Marty looks at Wendy in awe and horror like "This bytch is EVIL", much like how Skylar used to look at Walt

It's not even close

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Every year I gotta address this nonsense:snoop:

Skylar didn't really do shyt wrong but marry a repressed psychopath

Wendy=Walter. Marty=Skylar
:wtf: Walt is definitely not no Wendy.

:manny: Sure breh is a little out there but he was still a very likable character and you rooted for him and wanted him to win.

:skip:Wendy on the other hand. I wanted the bytch to pay for all the foul shyt, dirt she done did

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: Walt is definitely not no Wendy.

:manny: Sure breh is a little out there but he was still a very likable character and you rooted for him and wanted him to win.

:skip:Wendy on the other hand. I wanted her to pay for all the fukked up shyt he did.
See you're proving my point without realizing it

Walt absolutely is Wendy and the only reason you don't see it that way is because of writing decisions and Wendy being a Karen.

Walter White and Wendy are LITERALLY the same character. Two people with promising careers in their youth that abandoned them out of latent insecurities and fear of success. Later on in life they get a taste of power from the drug game and lose their fukking minds:mjlol:.

It's all right there in front of you. Wendy and Walt got off on the power moves they were making. They got off on having the power of life and death over people. Walt fully embraced Heisenberg. Omar Navarro saw exactly who Wendy was and admired her for it

I question anybody that was rooting for Walt to win:mjlol: but again that's what writing does to people. It makes you root for a rotten piece of shyt like Walt while playing it off as "sure breh was a little out there":pachaha:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
See you're proving my point without realizing it

Walt absolutely is Wendy and the only reason you don't see it that way is because of writing decisions and Wendy being a Karen.

Walter White and Wendy are LITERALLY the same character. Two people with promising careers in their youth that abandoned them out of latent insecurities and fear of success. Later on in life they get a taste of power from the drug game and lose their fukking minds:mjlol:.

It's all right there in front of you. Wendy and Walt got off on the power moves they were making. They got off on having the power of life and death over people. Walt fully embraced Heisenberg. Omar Navarro saw exactly who Wendy was and admired her for it

I question anybody that was rooting for Walt to win:mjlol: but again that's what writing does to people. It makes you root for a rotten piece of shyt like Walt while playing it off as "sure breh was a little out there":pachaha:
:wow: You got me reconsidering my love for Walt because what you’re saying makes sense. A lot of sense.

:wow: Never met him but gotdamn that’s my nikka.

:mjlol: To me, Walt was that nikka and Jesse was the whiny, soft fakkit.