Not finished watching the Ozark but….

Daps
:francis: Them killing Ruth but letting that bytch Wendy live completely changed my opinion of the show.

:skip: And all the sudden at the end, Jonah fakkit ass decides to get some on gangster shyt.

:pacspit: :camby: That prepubescent, Justin Bieber looking fakkit about to live a life of nerd crime, too and Charlotte going be blowing nikkas behind the Lazy-O and shyt.
I just wanna see Marty lose his temper for once and strangle that little fcker or punch him in the stomach. Enough is enough! Fukk!

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I just wanna see Marty lose his temper for once and strangle that little fcker or punch him in the stomach. Enough is enough! Fukk!
:mjlol: Facts. I’m a huge fan of Bateman so I have no problem at all with his character. I think he’s a brilliant actor and he killed this role. But that’s the character. Breh is even keeled all round for the most part.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: So they get away with everything but Ruth is the one that gets murdered?

:wtf: Fakkit ass Jonah killed dude for trying to do his job.
Trying to do his job?:mjlol:

His job meant the end of the Byrde's life or the end of his. You would think he'd understand that before trespassing, breaking and entering the Byrde's home, then threatening them after the just got out from under everything they'd spent years trying to survive

That stupid ass nikka deserved to die:mjlol:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: I’m still heated that my girl Ruth was killed, breh.

:francis: Ruth is the perfect anti-hero. Sure she wasn’t “perfect,” but she was still a good human being on the inside. She was still the “good guy” when compared to Helen and Wendy.

:francis: *pours out a little liquor* :mjcry:
Ruth got herself killed.