Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'm not so concerned about the Titans offense as much as I am about their defense. Titans are stout defensively and they have few weaknesses. If they stop Boldin and Davis we are done.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not so concerned about the Titans offense as much as I am about their defense. Titans are stout defensively and they have few weaknesses. If they stop Boldin and Davis we are done.
Might be time Vance is featured against man vs lbs

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Might be time Vance is featured against man vs lbs

Yea, I would even line up Vernon as WR on some plays and have Vance be the #1 TE. What ever we do we gotta get both these guys in the field. This and we need to use LaMichael James, throw some speed at these guys.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
trap game

im afraid of a seattle replay, both their cbs can cover boldin one on one and leave davis doubled

somebody has to step up
I wouldnt even say its a 'trap' game

titans have a very good defense of a type we struggle against, the game is away, and instead of pickspatrick its locker starting.

they may very well win the game

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
First game of the season I felt good about this team. Now let's not allow an english miracle and we can go 6-2 to the bye week :blessed:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
First game of the season I felt good about this team. No let's not allow an english miracle and we can go 6-2 to the bye week :blessed:
I dont see how this team loses to the jags. but there have been stranger things in the nfl I guess..

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I dont see how this team loses to the jags. but there have been stranger things in the nfl I guess..

I agree, I don't think we lose next week but a bad start+goofy playcalling can fukk any plan.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jags played the donkeys tough, dont look ahead cause you dont wanna be their first win

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Coach Jim Harbaugh visited this weekend with Aldon Smith's mother, who traveled to see the 49ers' victory Sunday over the Tennessee Titans.

Smith,the 49ers all-Pro outside linebacker has been in treatment for substance abuse since Sept. 23.

"I hear things are going very well," Harbaugh said.

A source told CSNBayArea.com the 49ers could meet with Smith upon returning from London during the bye week. Smith must show "significant progress" to return to play this season.

When asked about the bye-week timeline, Harbaugh said, "I'm not real knowledgeable on exactly when that's going to be, but I think that at some point in the next couple of weeks."

Harbaugh said he is "hopeful" Smith will be available for the 49ers this season.

"(But) I'm not the definitive source on any announcement there," Harbaugh said.

:ooh: