Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
The Chris Harper signing to me is:ld:

I think it's obvious they wanted to keep Grey on the 53, but couldn't move Johnson before cut down day (which makes sense, since teams will want to see what's out there on the waiver wire before trading assets away for a player) so they took a chance on cutting him in hopes that they'd be able to sing him to the practice squad. Didn't work out that way, but we'll see what Harper can do.
The report on him out of Seattle was that he had inconsistent hands...

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Baalke_Ninja_medium.jpg

:dead:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Chris Harper signing to me is:ld:

I think it's obvious they wanted to keep Grey on the 53, but couldn't move Johnson before cut down day (which makes sense, since teams will want to see what's out there on the waiver wire before trading assets away for a player) so they took a chance on cutting him in hopes that they'd be able to sing him to the practice squad. Didn't work out that way, but we'll see what Harper can do.
The report on him out of Seattle was that he had inconsistent hands...

i guess mcdonald cant do everything walker could but he could be a better player anyways

i would be surprised if harper played at all this year

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
1-0 :whew:

Motherfukking Quan brehs :lawd:
Eric Reid :obama:

Good win, takes some pressure for next week at Qwest. But man, we couldn't run for shyt and we are supposed to dominate in that department. I hope this was a case of Green Bay preparing this game for months and not a sign of us being :flabbynsick:

Seahawks game gonna be tough as fukk. We better have some tricks up our sleeves to avenge the ass whopping we got last year. GGKTA :boss:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
if we cant run on seattle we will lose the game, Ill say that much. that sea secondary is miles better than packers

kinda ironic that both ours and seattles run game got shutdown

NegMawon

Rookie
Daps
What a performance by Kap .we had to win this game cuz our chance of winning next week @Sea are slim ..but I'm glad my nikka Eric Reid balled out he's doin everything I knew he could do been following him since Soph year at LSU ..a lot of shyt to clean up on mainly our tackling ..not worried out our running game GB. Pretty much gave up their left nut to stop our running attack ..

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I chalk the run game up to not varying the plays. Lets not forget gb has 2 of our ex-qbs too. They probably knew everything we were doing, which is why the run game was so vanilla looking.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
What a performance by Kap .we had to win this game cuz our chance of winning next week @Sea are slim ..but I'm glad my nikka Eric Reid balled out he's doin everything I knew he could do been following him since Soph year at LSU ..a lot of shyt to clean up on mainly our tackling ..not worried out our running game GB. Pretty much gave up their left nut to stop our running attack ..
I wouldn't say our chances are slim at all. Harbs said in that blowout last year that we were saving things for the playoffs. They're definitely not unbeatable.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if we cant run on seattle we will lose the game, Ill say that much. that sea secondary is miles better than packers

kinda ironic that both ours and seattles run game got shutdown

I've already conceded that game as a loss. We can't run the ball and we have huge problems getting plays in on time. Seattle's going to do a lot of shyt at the line and have Kaep switching plays and draining the play clock. Then you got the crowd noise. I hope for the best but expect the worst which is why this win was huge.