North vs South... Warriors @Clipps

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
At least you're being honest about foreseeing the L

The games don't start until 10:30 so if I watch the whole thing, I'm net getting to bed before 1:00. I'm too :old: for all that when the team just doesn't have it that night...

:francis:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The games don't start until 10:30 so if I watch the whole thing, I'm net getting to bed before 1:00. I'm too :old: for all that when the team just doesn't have it that night...

:francis:
Didnt know you weren't in the bay, you're a loyal fan man. Its different out here on the best coast. Because at worst a double ot game ends around 10:45pm....

I still get "decent" sleep. Heck I still have a couple hours before I need to leave. :skip:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Didnt know you weren't in the bay, you're a loyal fan man. Its different out here on the best coast. Because at worst a double ot game ends around 10:45pm....

I still get "decent" sleep. Heck I still have a couple hours before I need to leave. :skip:

Yeah, I'm on the East coast now so staying up for the 7:30 (10:30) games sucks.....but I grew up @ 3 miles from the Oakland Coliseum, so I didn't get to pick my team. I had to roll with them through a ton of really sh*tty seasons...it's much better winning though...even if I have to stay up late some nights for the games...

:blessed:

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
tenor.gif

You really in here trying to let yo nuts hang:mjgrin::dame:
It’s only two Rocket fans on this board that I don’t have beef with..
But you two nikkas:mjgrin:
Hoe Cake Tendencies :skip:
Outside of this forum I fukks with you..
But in this Coliseum shyt..
It’s Foot On Neck nikka..
Stop all that flexin because y’all won one game..
Y’all still ain’t winning shyt and the organization you represent are full of bytches..
27 3s in a row don’t lie:umad:
Was wondering why you was quoting me, then I looked on ESPN to see the results of last night's game and realized:umad:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Most is KD and Klay? Who else on the team has a home there?
Curry family, Draymond, KD, Klay, Livingstone, and one- thirds of the players in the league got some kind of condo, house, shared apartment out here. They out here months at a time training and whatnot in the off season. The Bay to LA is only a 50 minute flight. You keep talkin like its some far away party destination like its Brazil or some shyt. Really the main dude I used to hear about that was affected by parting in LA, NY, Miami, etc was Iverson. And players are mostly hitting these hot spot restaurant bars up out here... Catch, The Nice Guy, Deliah, etc. Clubs are getting wack

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Curry family, Draymond, KD, Klay, Livingstone, and one- thirds of the players in the league got some kind of condo, house, shared apartment out here. They out here months at a time training and whatnot in the off season. The Bay to LA is only a 50 minute flight. You keep talkin like its some far away party destination like its Brazil or some shyt. Really the main dude I used to hear about that was affected by parting in LA, NY, Miami, etc was Iverson. And players are mostly hitting these hot spot restaurant bars up out here... Catch, The Nice Guy, Deliah, etc. Clubs are getting wack
Curry fam don't have a residence down there, neither does Draymond. But back to the topic, why do you think the team always plays so poorly in LA but smash LA teams in the Bay?

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps

If “affected” meaning dropping 40+ Damn near everytime he flew through cities then yea I’d agree.

Son was the ultimate hangover player. Only Jordan was in that category

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Curry fam don't have a residence down there, neither does Draymond. But back to the topic, why do you think the team always plays so poorly in LA but smash LA teams in the Bay?
We beat you guys last year in The Bay when Lou put up 50 on you guys. I doubt it was the Oakland/SF nightlife as the cause. Ya'll was missing Curry in that game as well.. Its Curry.. not the nightlife. These dudes are millionaires with access to everything if they wanted. You're acting like they've been locked up for ten years and finally got out and started partying to make up for lost time.