North vs South... Warriors @Clipps

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
they got him for dirt cheap though. He does a lot though for so little pay....
I dont see it. Yeah he good for making a few good plays a game switching on to a guard but he has the worse touch around the rim of any big in the game, bar none. And he gotta be averaging like 1 foul per 5 minutes lol. Dude stay sending nikkas to the free throw line. Big, guard, it ont matter

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
WOW

Dubs are TRASH!!!!!
Don’t do this..
Don’t make me pull the receipts from your Rockets season thread where you bytch nikkas was just crying about not watching games until things change:skip:
Then one of you p*ssy nikkas tried to tell me Trez wouldn’t have helped y’all last year or this year:skip:
Bandwagon fans like you and the rest of you trash ass Rocket fans gets no play in this ride or any other thread for the bytch shyt you did to Melo as well..
Now y’all making excuse for CP0 because he has tendinitis :skip:
FOH:childplease::camby:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Turned in Crawford :scust:
Can't wait til SGA becomes the focal point on this team like how Donovan Mitchell did on the Jazz. I was dying for him to get aggressive on offense in the final minutes of forth quarter but he kept deferring to the vets:francis: Tobias might end up regretting turning down that $20 mllion per year/four year deal we offered him in the off season. Talented but far from a max player. A second option at best

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Can't wait til SGA becomes the focal point on this team like how Donovan Mitchell did on the Jazz. I was dying for him to get aggressive on offense in the final minutes of forth quarter but he kept deferring to the vets:francis: Tobias might end up regretting turning down that $20 mllion per year/four year deal we offered him in the off season. Talented but far from a max player. A second option at best
Everyone on this squad can get moved except SGA and Trez for that price....

Matter of fact, the clippers can function just fine without harris...

I saw no real decline when he was on the bench.....

Now Gallo is pure garbage. Get him off the team.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I dont see it. Yeah he good for making a few good plays a game switching on to a guard but he has the worse touch around the rim of any big in the game, bar none. And he gotta be averaging like 1 foul per 5 minutes lol. Dude stay sending nikkas to the free throw line. Big, guard, it ont matter
I thought this way for the longest until I saw him in the playoff...

Don't get me wrong he's a very basic player. But he can contest shots, do basic dunks and secure enough rebounds. He's nothing special at all, but he does very basic stuff and works hard.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Everyone on this squad can get moved except SGA and Trez for that price....

Matter of fact, the clippers can function just fine without harris...

I saw no real decline when he was on the bench.....

Now Gallo is pure garbage. Get him off the team.
True.. this team still fun to watch even as its presently constructed. Man those Lob City teams didn't want any smoke whatsoever and would wilt and crumble in a game like this. Its refreshing to see some heart and hustle associated in this team for once:mjcry: