North Korea vows nuclear attack on US, "Washington will be 'engulfed in sea of fire"

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Some high ranking official over there must have just found out that he shared more than a meal and and the fact that he loved the 95 Bulls with Dennis Rodman.:mjpls:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
The South Koreans don't even take them seriously. One dude told me they're so used to being threatened that they just go about their normal business day to day.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So we aint got nothin to worry about? :usure:

No. All we would have to worry about is the criticism that would come after we vaporized their whole shyt.

"You aint have to do them like that America"

"You could have just talked it out"

"They was only playing"

Our OLD shyt frm 1945 would disintegrate these dudes man. The nukes we got now are hundreds of times more powerful. It would so ugly.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: i was, we got shyt over there. whatever man

So was I...ask anyone that knows anything in your unit bruh they will tell you osan will fall easy... Its crazy how much people underestimate NK forces. Let me break this down for you...

First off, they have spies all over south korea and they will destroy every airfield that we have as soon as it pops off. The south korean military knows this and has even made emergency landing zones out of highways. So once we send the airforce in from guam and japan where are they going to refuel/re weapon at?

Second they have underground tunnels large enough to send tanks through. So while we dominate the air what good is it when we cant bomb them.

They also have one of the largest special forces in the world and add 1.5 million soldiers all with a kamikaze mind state.

How many troops do we have in osan or the country for that matter? Mabe 30,000? They would get crushed. Osan is there to fall bruh. Only reason it exists is to slow them down until we.can serge more troops.in before they take over everything.

And while We would eventually win but do u think china would want us occupying land that close to them?

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. All we would have to worry about is the criticism that would come after we vaporized their whole shyt.

"You aint have to do them like that America"

"You could have just talked it out"

"They was only playing"

Our OLD shyt frm 1945 would disintegrate these dudes man. The nukes we got now are hundreds of times more powerful. It would so ugly.

:usure:

The initial serge of there troops would have south korea flooded with NK forces...do u really think we droppin nukes on south korean land?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Yo i sat in plenty of Coalition forces video teleconferences regarding N. Korea and let me tell you they are pathetic --- they don't have shyt-- dont let the news scare u

these idiots been making threats for 20 yrs. they use the majority of their government funds to advance their shytty forces and they havent progressed. its the funniest things ever.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
God forbid if North Korea ever gains significant power 40-50 years from now.

shyt would be like giving a minigun to a chimpanzee.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Of all places... why washington?

I ain't tryna move out of here. Prolly because of our industry here, they tryna take us out.

It's bad enough the Sonics were extracted from us, now these Gooks With Nukes want to put our lives in harms way.

*in Hooey Louis voice*

"IF THIS IT?!?!?!... Please let a n***a know!!!"

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Yo i sat in plenty of Coalition forces video teleconferences regarding N. Korea and let me tell you they are pathetic --- they don't have shyt-- dont let the news scare u

North Korea blah blah........

I think we need a bigger picture of your avi breh!

:datazz:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Of all places... why washington?

I ain't tryna move out of here. Prolly because of our industry here, they tryna take us out.

It's bad enough the Sonics were extracted from us, now these Gooks With Nukes want to put our lives in harms way.

*in Hooey Louis voice*

"IF THIS IT?!?!?!... Please let a n***a know!!!"

:wtf:

they missiles barely clear the coast of their waters. nikkas is trash over there bruh. :trash: