#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
North Korea says to enter state of war against South Korea: KCNA | Reuters

N Korea holds pro-army rally as leader hosts missiles meeting
9:21am EDT

SEOUL | Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:02pm EDT
(Reuters) - North Korea said on Saturday it was entering a "state of war" with South Korea in a continuing escalation of tough rhetoric against Seoul and Washington after coming under international sanctions for its nuclear test.

"From this time on, the North-South relations will be entering the state of war and all issues raised between the North and the South will be handled accordingly," a statement carried by the North's official KCNA news agency said.

KCNA said the statement was issued jointly by the North's government, ruling party and other organizations.

North Korea has been threatening to attack the South and U.S. military bases almost on a daily basis since the beginning of March, when U.S. and South Korean militaries started routine drills, and has ordered its armed forces on the highest alert.

But the impoverished state has kept a joint industrial zone that is the source of hard currency where hundreds of South Korean workers and vehicles cross enter daily after crossing the rival Koreas' heavily armed border.

Few believe North Korea will risk starting a full-out war.

The two Koreas have been in a technical state of war because their 1950-53 conflict ended under an armistice and not a peace treaty, although Pyongyang earlier in March declared the truce no longer valid.

(Reporting by Sung-won Shim; Editing by Jack Kim)

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
1316796031_closecall_rocket_crash.gif

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Try again when China wants war cause Imma need to get to Canada cause I know they gone be drafting for that bytch

lol yeah. its easy to go to war with these third war countries that fight with brooms and sticks :laugh:

if we were to face a country that can actually do some serious damage, canada here i come :smile: i sure as sh1t aint fighting no damn war. miss me and my family with that draft.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Their military is fukking freaky, man.

North-Korean-military-parade.jpg

101110_blog_korea1.jpg

All those motherfukkers ready to die for country.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:laugh: If you think North Korea is going to start a war..They've been doing this big boy talk for decades.

The regime want's to stay in power, they know any attack on any US military base= Automatic end to their regime as they know it. China already told them that need to chill.