North Carolina's first Black-owned children's bookstore moving out of downtown Raleigh after threats, owner says

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I live in NC. I know what’s up. :childplease:

My point still stands that no matter where you go in America it is racist as shyt bigotry abound once you get 30 mins out from cities. That’s the problem nikkas get comfortable just cause it’s a city.

I’m of the opinion that EVERYWHERE is racist until proven otherwise.

True.

But you said a major city breh. Raleigh is a major city there. :dahell:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Then be a man and say that outright.
:childplease:
My skepticism is apparent. You'd have to be an idiot to need any clarification.
I have no reason to doubt their claims given how things have flared up in NC and everywhere else.
Well, I do. Until I see some of the threats from social media or results from a police investigation it's essentially baseless.

It's at least equally likely that the bookstore was simply not doing well financially and that's the reason for wanting to move.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:childplease:
My skepticism is apparent. You'd have to be an idiot to need any clarification.

Well, I do. Until I see some of the threats from social media or results from a police investigation it's essentially baseless.

It's at least equally likely that the bookstore was simply not doing well financially and that's the reason for wanting to move.
I don't think it's more plausible that they're lying to cover up for a failing business over the reality of racist threats. I'm somewhat cynical, but I'm not that much of a cynic. And I'm not naive or intentionally blinding myself to what's happening because it's part of the agenda of the party I support.

It's a children's bookstore that proudly displays Black authors and publishers. For whatever reason, you keep ignoring the reality of the hostility against such displays that's currently bubbling up in NC and everywhere else.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Start keylogging where theses numbers are coming from and get these people on the terror watch lists?!!?:manny: FEDS need to start doing their jobs and stop sitting on their asses... terroristic threats is a law...

Like this.

They know how to pick on. They wouldn't try that shyt if they saw it was a nikka who would fukk them up who was in that store. Picking on women. :pacspit:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They really have no hearts or integrity :pacspit: