North Carolina's first Black-owned children's bookstore moving out of downtown Raleigh after threats, owner says

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No reports were made to the police?... :jbhmm:

It's gotta be rough to own a bookstore this day and age. They're probably going the way of Blockbuster.
What are you hinting at with your question? Be a man and say it.

NC has been deep in the anti-woke, CRT/DEI culture wars bullshyt. They've ousted their school superintendent, because she was too "woke." Her soon-to-be replacement is a fukking home-schooling racist maniac.

GOP nominee to run North Carolina public schools called for violence against Democrats, including executing Obama and Biden.

I'm not gonna lie, I don't believe that's the reason they're moving.

They've fostered an environment of anti-Blackness and bigotry there, and you're questioning whether this happened or not? I'm not surprised though, because from your posts, it's obvious you hate Black people.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps

NC has been deep in the anti-woke, CRT/DEI culture wars bullshyt. They've ousted their school superintendent, because she was too "woke." Her soon-to-be replacement is a fukking home-schooling racist maniac.

GOP nominee to run North Carolina public schools called for violence against Democrats, including executing Obama and Biden.

They've fostered an environment of anti-Blackness and bigotry there, and you're questioning whether this happened or not? I'm not surprised though, because from your posts, it's obvious you hate Black people.
We are no longer allowing you silly negroes to make us appear weak or stupid in public.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
doesnt surprise me. north carolina is a racist shythole. if it wasnt for the universities and the RTP, that place would be south carolina status

That ain’t sayin much breh. Every place in America is a racist shythole outside of universities and major cities.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It ain't hard to tell that I'm suspicious of the lack of police reporting.

You're giving this bookstore owner every benefit of doubt. I hope she deserves it.

Do you believe her sales were good enough to stay open?

UpNext

Superstar
Daps

Raleigh hasn't had a GOP mayor since the 90s tho :dahell:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No reports were made to the police?... :jbhmm:

It's gotta be rough to own a bookstore this day and age. They're probably going the way of Blockbuster.
100% SURE she got some racists threats.

But like others have said, bookstores ain't really hittin like that no more unless you the big giant chains like Barnes & Noble (Even they are closing stores). I hope this ain't a cover for lack of business.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Raleigh is a major city though. Capital of NC.

No excuse for that bullshyt.

Again, cacs know who to try.

I live in NC. I know what’s up. :childplease:

My point still stands that no matter where you go in America it is racist as shyt bigotry abound once you get 30 mins out from cities. That’s the problem nikkas get comfortable just cause it’s a city.

I’m of the opinion that EVERYWHERE is racist until proven otherwise.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It ain't hard to tell that I'm suspicious of the lack of police reporting.

You're giving this bookstore owner every benefit of doubt. I hope she deserves it.

Do you believe her sales were good enough to stay open?
Then be a man and say that outright.

I have no reason to doubt their claims given how things have flared up in NC and everywhere else. Have you been paying attention? Do you even care? You don't have to answer this. I know you don't given your support for the far-right and their culture wars.

We are no longer allowing you silly negroes to make us appear weak or stupid in public.
We? Who are you? And what are you doing besides sucking Trump's dikk on here? fukk off.