Norman Reedus Confirms they are making Death Stranding 2

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
If they add in more combat and stealth + variety of enemies than it's a win. I don't mind the walking, but they need 1 extra thing

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If they add in more combat and stealth + variety of enemies than it's a win. I don't mind the walking, but they need 1 extra thing

I honestly didn’t like the BT aspect of the game. I’d be fine if they limited them to boss battles or set pieces only. They dont really work out in the open world

I’m n ot sure how they would proceed though, so far Lou is now a real person living on the outside, the time fall stopped…so idk maybe more people live above the surface and we get little cities and settlements named after real places, like little New York, little Boston, etc.

Also they should just make Lou the main character, she’ll have the power to see and detect BT’s. Maybe that add an aspect of traveling between the beaches of people and the real world. Eventually Bridgett will need activitate the extinction entity so how do they deal with that?

Colonize another planet that Bridgett can’t get to? Connect mankind amongst the stars?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think they should increase the horror element and build the combat around that, so limited ammo, and maybe very specific ways to deal with the enemies like in DS. I'd bush a lot of the stealth unless it's not in the open world, hate open world stealth

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
I think they should increase the horror element and build the combat around that, so limited ammo, and maybe very specific ways to deal with the enemies like in DS. I'd bush a lot of the stealth unless it's not in the open world, hate open world stealth

That open world Metal Gear game had good open world stealth