Norman Reedus Confirms they are making Death Stranding 2

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Crazy how there adding all the cool shyt like jetpacks in the DC like damn I wish i had that shyt back when I was first playing
:mjlol:

I kind of feel like they are going to make the game too easy. You don’t even have to plan out your routes now you just glide al the way down the mountains. It’s cool for me for my second playthrough though

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I kind of feel like they are going to make the game too easy. You don’t even have to plan out your routes now you just glide al the way down the mountains. It’s cool for me for my second playthrough though
I guess it depends on when you can unlock the gadgets.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked Death Stranding, had you feeling like a genius when you perfectly placed your zip line points to get over a mountain and back down again in 30 seconds when it previously took you an hour..it just needed better/more polished combat

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I liked Death Stranding, had you feeling like a genius when you perfectly placed your zip line points to get over a mountain and back down again in 30 seconds when it previously took you an hour..it just needed better/more polished combat

yeah thats all im gonna do when i pick it up again

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I'm definitely down for a sequel especially with more combat refinements. The base of the game is really engaging I spent hours exploring the world and using the gadgets to traverse the map.