None of these Celebrities, Influencers, Bloggers & Content Creators are to be trusted

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yup. People really need to step away from the internet and touch grass more frequently.

End of the day, a lot of this is MLM and Pyramid schemes ran by Libertarians.

When online it's best to have a legit, good environment or make it easy to switch to that mode.

I got a Google profile that is focused on STEM. My reddit and other social media on that profile is only STEM: communities where people actually know they stuff and can verify their real knowledge. I can swap to it whenever I need a break and the browser environment is setup to get me engaged in that content which is doing a whole lot more beneficial than normal browsing. Literally can change up the focus of the whole day for the better with a single click.

Last edited:

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
And I mean, NONE.

From YouTubers "giving away money" to OnlyFans girls selling sex.

Streamers sitting on their ass all day playing games.

"Pro-black" podcasters talking about tangibles but aren't putting work in their community.

Skits pretending to be real life.

People going online to post their Ls for clout and clicks.

Men flying out and renting sex workers, just to berate them in camera.

Redpill guys marrying mediocre looking single mothers. Yet giving out advice about relationships.

Failed writers complaining online that the media is too woke

Scammers offering courses on how to get rich quick. But are getting rich quick by selling courses on how to get rich quick.

They only show what they want you to see. Never showing the ugly underbelly.

I feel that there's a big psychological operation being used in the masses. And by the time people realise it, it'll be too late.
:patrice:

How do I know you are too be trusted?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps