None of these Celebrities, Influencers, Bloggers & Content Creators are to be trusted

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
And I mean, NONE.

From YouTubers "giving away money" to OnlyFans girls selling sex.

Streamers sitting on their ass all day playing games.

"Pro-black" podcasters talking about tangibles but aren't putting work in their community.

Skits pretending to be real life.

People going online to post their Ls for clout and clicks.

Men flying out and renting sex workers, just to berate them in camera.

Redpill guys marrying mediocre looking single mothers. Yet giving out advice about relationships.

Failed writers complaining online that the media is too woke

Scammers offering courses on how to get rich quick. But are getting rich quick by selling courses on how to get rich quick.

They only show what they want you to see. Never showing the ugly underbelly.

I feel that there's a big psychological operation being used in the masses. And by the time people realise it, it'll be too late.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Its entertainment and should only be seen as such.
The problem is not everybody sees things that you do. People have parasocial relationships with the people that they "follow". How am I following somebody? Where are they leading me to? A messed up mindset like themselves.
you really just gotta embrace the fact that you do *not* have to consume all content man lol

turn that shyt off and remember what it was like to entertain yourself.
I don't consume all of it. Most of the threads in the Locker Room are based on one of the subjects in the OP.

It was more of a rant than anything else.

I'm not worried about myself. I'm worried for the future generations.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The problem is not everybody sees things that you do. People have parasocial relationships with the people that they "follow". How am I following somebody? Where are they letting me to.

I don't consume all of it. Most of the threads in the Locker Room are based on one of the subjects in the OP.

It was more of a rant than anything else.

I'm not worried about myself. I'm worried for the future generations.
don't. the vast majority of folks are not invested in any of the shyt you see dominate TLR discussion

and in reality - a LOT of regulars on this site, at this point especially, literally come here just to see what stupid people say. just to be aware of the absurdity of a new narrative. what's the latest sideshow at the circus of the chronically online. its the best way to not be surprised when you come across the random weirdo in real life day to day stuff...

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
don't. the vast majority of folks are not invested in any of the shyt you see dominate TLR discussion

and in reality - a LOT of regulars on this site, at this point especially, literally come here just to see what stupid people say. just to be aware of the absurdity of a new narrative. what's the latest sideshow at the circus of the chronically online. its the best way to not be surprised when you come across the random weirdo in real life day to day stuff...
wait.....you think this coli shyt is a fukking GAME? :gucci:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

You wrong bruh

Dr. Umar got invited to Morehouse

A lot of this shyt is mainstream

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
We learned not to trust everything in newspapers.
We learned not to trust everything on the radio.
We learned not to trust most things on television.
We learned not to ever trust record companies.
You should know by now not to ever trust a politician nor any corporation that pulls their strings.

The entire setup is a revolving set of sales pitches, designed to sell you dreams while others lock down real things.

So if you think the internet is going to be any different...:manny: