Non-Stereotypical Black Woman Appreciation Thread

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why do folks act like every black chick with hood characteristics is a horrible person?
There is a difference between having a hood personality and being ignorant as fukk my dudes

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Oh, I see, my bad.

To be honest, there's no "type" of Black woman that I DON'T like. There are obviously individual Black women I don't like, but it's not like there's a certain type I'm not a fan of, which says a lot... because if you look at my post count, you will realize that I'm not that big of a fan of real life people. :shaq:

:manny:

concise

Veteran
Daps
LOL :russ: You're all over the place.

This ain't a hoodrat bashing thread? Probably because you've been put on notice.

I've done my job, but you're probably not smart enough to notice. :rambo:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Black woman w/ natural hair and cool personality :noah: :noah: :noah:

Nordia%20afro.jpg

:noah: (face = :ehh:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
To be real, I don't have a problem with "stereotypical" Black women at all. Or even "hoodrat" type chicks, either, for that matter.

People talk about the average Black woman as though she is the scum of the Earth or something. And clowns on here talk about Black women who live in ghettos or even have ghetto mentalities as though they aren't worthy for life, when for the most part they're usually better people than the corporate scumbag types that get heavy props on this forum.

This.

I actually dont have a problem with ghetto black girls. I actually prefer those types. Them suburbanities be the one's overcompensating and shyt.

I never had a problem with black women. I have a problem with HOES. It dont matter the race, class, or culture.

However this thread is type stupid. Alot of shyt being said here is idiotc. But proceed.

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
LOL :russ: You're all over the place.

This ain't a hoodrat bashing thread? Probably because you've been put on notice.

I've done my job, but you're probably not smart enough to notice. :rambo:

:snoop:

Just because you appreciate something, doesn't mean you're attacking its opposite by default.

Show me where I said this was a hoodrat bashing thread. Show me where I bashed hoodrats.

I'll wait.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I was going to co-sign this thread but then I thought about the fact that a lot of those chicks are a bunch of white washed cac worshippers. :beli: No thanks. I had a longer post in my mind but I don't feel like typing all that shyt.

But I'll take a little ghettoness over any amount of self hate.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I was going to co-sign this thread but then I thought about the fact that a lot of those chicks are a bunch of white washed cac worshippers. :beli: No thanks. I had a longer post in my mind but I don't feel like typing all that shyt.

But I'll take a little ghettoness over any amount of self hate.

Pos rep. :cheers: I love Black women of all types and prefer surburban raised ones because I click better with them but the ones who go out their way to distant themselves from "other" Blacks to the point it's transparent sicken me.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It's funny hearing nikkas say the shyt they say. Because I never, and I mean NEVER run into these type broads.

The black women I meet are cool as hell, no stank attitude, and are pretty much pleasant to be around. Like I always say, most the dudes who hate black women can't get the black women they want so they blame all of them for their low self esteem.