Non-Stereotypical Black Woman Appreciation Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It won't be long before it becomes the norm for black men start calling their own mothers and sisters (not sistahs), aunts, etc "bytches". It's only a matter of time.

There are so many c00ns on this forum it's sickening. People can't seem to have a preference for women of other races without shytting on our own women in the process. :snoop:

Take that blood is thicker than water bullshyt some where else nikka. Y'all need call a spade a spade. I see nothing wrong with a nikka calling his mom, aunt or whatever a hood rat or hoe if that's what she is.

:yeshrug:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I seen one massa's favorites tried to 1-star the thread.

Some of yall really hate being black
:childplease:

I 1-starred your thread for reasons given below, plus the fact that black people will always be stereotyped in this country (USA) as long as they are a minority, both in terms of population and power.

To be real, I don't have a problem with "stereotypical" Black women at all. Or even "hoodrat" type chicks, either, for that matter.

People talk about the average Black woman as though she is the scum of the Earth or something. And clowns on here talk about Black women who live in ghettos or even have ghetto mentalities as though they aren't worthy for life, when for the most part they're usually better people than the corporate scumbag types that get heavy props on this forum.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
The males on here were

raised by single mothers that

picked their boyfriends and men

over them, they were shunned by black

women in high school and still is rejected

by black women. They come on here to relieve

themselves of the built up animosity they have towards

black women. Instead of talking it out and letting the black

women in their lives know their issues with them. The same things

black males say about black women can be said about black men.

70% of black men are overweight, 79% of black women are overweight.

The average black male lives 4 yrs less than the average american. The number

one killer of black males from ages 15-30 is black on black crime and heart disease.

Now change bob to hiv and male to female and you will have the same thing.

As a black woman, I try to educate my fellow black women about these issues.

Yet I've never witnessed a black male on here or any other social forum, talk

about high black male high school drop out rates, black on black crimes, why black men

are still the top population of jails etc etc.

Instead the black community and black men want to point the finger at the

white man and blame whitey for everything.

The list goes on.

Black men as a whole in America have entirely too many problems to even

point the finger at black women. Same goes for black women.

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps

I 1-starred your thread for reasons given below, plus the fact that black people will always be stereotyped in this country (USA) as long as they are a minority, both in terms of population and power.

Jews still get stereotyped to this day, and some of the most powerful people on the planet are Jewish. I don't wanna hear that shyt.

This aint a pity party, its a celebration you chipped tooth snitch

concise

Veteran
Daps
why not just call it a "black woman appreciation" then?

massas favorites would like that even less...

:yes:

Jews still get stereotyped to this day, and some of the most powerful people on the planet are Jewish. I don't wanna hear that shyt.

:russ: You didn't read what I posted, did you?

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin

Even though I appreciate

the gesture and applaud

you as a black man for

appreciating black women

like myself, You gotta look at

it this way, the males that populate this

website are a lost cause. I came to that conclusion

a week ago. If they want to sit up on here and bash

black women day in and day out and compare our looks

to white and Asian women then so be it. The number one

black women bashers on here have constantly talked about

black women choosing "thugs", "basketball team captains" and "swagged

out black guys" over them on here all the time. Now follow me, these

same males tend to be shy, introverted, or "different".

Instead of looking at themselves and finding the reasons why

a female rejected them. They instead blame black women for

not giving them the time of day. I can name names but I'll be all day

naming posters. I've read the many things these men have said in "women

are whores/being cheated on/ act like a black girl" etc.

They're not coming off as good men, they're coming off as punks

that got played like a guitar! :wow:

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
:yes:

:russ: You didn't read what I posted, did you?

:stopitslime:

Majestic Pape said:
To be real, I don't have a problem with "stereotypical" Black women at all. Or even "hoodrat" type chicks, either, for that matter.

People talk about the average Black woman as though she is the scum of the Earth or something. And clowns on here talk about Black women who live in ghettos or even have ghetto mentalities as though they aren't worthy for life, when for the most part they're usually better people than the corporate scumbag types that get heavy props on this forum.

I ain't respond to this quote cause its subjective as fukk. I know Black people that live in the ghetto and don't act stereotypical at all.

Likewise, I know Black people from the burbs who glorify the trap and everything else negative associated with being black.

And what you said about Black people from the hood being better than corporate scumbags is subjective, yet again.

How do you know this? What would you say if I used concrete facts and crime percentages (like most narrow minded racists who don't understand the history of Black people) to counter your argument?

What are you trying to prove here?

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
:stopitslime:

I ain't respond to this quote cause its subjective as fukk. I know Black people that live in the ghetto and don't act stereotypical at all.

Likewise, I know Black people from the burbs who glorify the trap and everything else negative associated with being black.

And what you said about Black people from the hood being better than corporate scumbags is subjective, yet again.

How do you know this? What would you say if I used concrete facts and crime percentages (like most narrow minded racists who don't understand the history of Black people) to counter your argument?

What are you trying to prove here?

LOL, I'm not trying to prove anything actually. You said you appreciate non-stereotypical Black women, I said I don't have a problem with those who do fit the stereotype.

I wasn't trying to highlight people in the ghetto or people in the suburbs, I was trying to highlight people that fit the stereotype. I don't have a problem with girls that fit the "hoodrat" or "ghetto" stereotypes.

And what I said is subjective but nothing I said is any more subjective than the basis of this thread.

And I'm not sure what my argument was that you are attempting to counter. I'm not even sure what you're trying to argue about at all.

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
LOL, I'm not trying to prove anything actually. You said you appreciate non-stereotypical Black women, I said I don't have a problem with those who do fit the stereotype.

I wasn't trying to highlight people in the ghetto or people in the suburbs, I was trying to highlight people that fit the stereotype. I don't have a problem with girls that fit the "hoodrat" or "ghetto" stereotypes.

And what I said is subjective but nothing I said is any more subjective than the basis of this thread.

And I'm not sure what my argument was that you are attempting to counter. I'm not even sure what you're trying to argue about at all.

My response wasn't directed at you, it was at concise.

If you don't have a problem with hoodrat or ghetto stereotypes, then props to you.

This wasn't a thread to bash stereotypical Black women, it was an appreciation thread for the type of Black women that you rarely hear about

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
My response wasn't directed at you, it was at concise.

If you don't have a problem with hoodrat or ghetto stereotypes, then props to you.

This wasn't a thread to bash stereotypical Black women, it was an appreciation thread for the type of Black women that you rarely hear about

Oh, I see, my bad.

To be honest, there's no "type" of Black woman that I DON'T like. There are obviously individual Black women I don't like, but it's not like there's a certain type I'm not a fan of, which says a lot... because if you look at my post count, you will realize that I'm not that big of a fan of real life people. :shaq:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
unModongo.jpg

:ahh:

A black woman that can beat me in chess. .... :takedat: