Non racist things cacs say that let you know they’re racist

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Man, when black NFL players were kneeling or not standing for the anthem, they went batshyt. It was either "I like college FB more because it shows the pageantry and history." Either that or "I stopped paying attention to sports, too political now."
“Money ruined sports” :mjpls:

« athletes in the past used to be much more classy and humble » :mjpls:

« He’s such a big strong beast »:mjpls:

« he lacks iq/brains/smarts but he’s a Naturally gifted athlete though » :mjpls:

« Uppity, insolent , arrogant, impudent, cocky millionaire ingrateful thugs who dont deserve to have all this money » :mjpls:

« Without sports these people would have been dead in the ghetto anyway » :mjpls:

« These people make too much money playing a damn game » :mjpls:

“Shut up and dribble” or “shut up and run with the football/catch the football” :mjpls:

Last edited:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Man, when black NFL players were kneeling or not standing for the anthem, they went batshyt. It was either "I like college FB more because it shows the pageantry and history." Either that or "I stopped paying attention to sports, too political now."
« I only watch golf, lacrosse, hockey, tennis, MMA/UFC, nascar, formula 1, swimming, baseball and winter sports like skiing and snowboarding » :mjpls: :troll: :mjpls:

« The nba and the nfl are full of BLM/wokes/thugs » :mjpls:

“Politics and sports should never be mixed” :mjpls:

“We watch sports Because its an escape from real life” :mjpls:

Last edited:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
« I only watch golf, lacrosse, hockey, tennis, MMA/UFC, nascar, formula 1, swimming, baseball and winter sports like skiing and snowboarding » :mjpls: :troll: :mjpls:

“Politics and sports should never be mixed” :mjpls:

“We watch sports Because its an escape from real life” :mjpls:
This is some shyt I saw 1st hand. White guy at a bar I used to frequent was a big ass Boston sports fan. Never really talked to him a lot about anything besides sports. But he and his girl went crazy MAGA. Saw him at a mutual friends going away party and he knew I didn't want to hear his shyt, and he definitely didn't want to hear my reaction to his shyt. So he asks me about how do the Red Sox look and I'm like "That's your squad, not mine. :mjtf:." He then says the only sport he watches now is a little bit of motocross. If it's two things ingrained in Boston DNA, it's being an obnoxious sports fan and racism. Man said fukk the obnoxious part, I need to double down on this racism. Luckily my homeboy strolled through and I immediately ran to this nikka like he was the one leaving.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
“Leave politics out of sports.”

While at the same time:

“You all need to stand for the national anthem.”

“I don’t see color. I see everyone as individuals.”

While also saying:

“They’ve completely erased straight white men from the media. You hardly see us represented anymore. It’s all woke/DEI!”

And the classic:

“OJ was guilty.”