Non racist things cacs say that let you know they’re racist

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Always look for the operative buzzwords in posts like this

SUB-Saharan”

The ugliest slick shyt ever if you know you know. Look behind the words. Places you lower through the use of language. Do you really think they use sub Saharan strictly to denote someone being below the Sahara? No it’s always some slick shyt. Like a politically correct way of saying Subhuman.

it's semantics. it's meant to place people "lower" in the minds of the general public. if it doesn't make sense geographically speaking that's because it's hardly geographic. like some slick shyt. you notice they use it like a slur whenever we try to claim that we existed outside of that area, and god forbid, the continent.

"the egyptians are something to marvel at, but you come from SUB SAHARAN stock :pacspit::camby:"

SUBhuman, SUBpar, SUBservient, etc... like why even come up with a term based on such an arbituary marker? probably because there was a different purpose entirely.
These two posts are pure truth. Respect @Warren Peace for exposing the sinister motives of these racist cacs.

When cacs are talking about « Sub-saharan Africans » that’s what they really want to say.

Daps
"I don't recognize this city anymore":mjpls:

"Used to be a great place to raise a family":mjpls:
This is low key the best one. Just get them in an environment with LOTS of Black people and then sit back and watch closely.

The racists always show their cards unless it's just Black people in positions of servitude.

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
These two posts are pure truth. Respect @Warren Peace for exposing the sinister motives of these racist cacs.

When cacs are talking about « Sub-saharan Africans » that’s what they really want to say.

And this is the specific reason I use "Tropical African" or "West/Central" African, instead of "Sub-Saharan".

There are NO other groups on the planet referred to as "Sub" anything.

That shyt is racist as fukk.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
The term sub Sahara is odd to me..... like it was some type of impenetrable force field that kept darker Africans away from the rest of the world lol. Black Africans travel just like any other group.

And this is the specific reason I use "Tropical African" or "West/Central" African, instead of "Sub-Saharan".

There are NO other groups on the planet referred to as "Sub" anything.

That shyt is racist as fukk.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
College ball is better than the NBA
Man, when black NFL players were kneeling or not standing for the anthem, they went batshyt. It was either "I like college FB more because it shows the pageantry and history." Either that or "I stopped paying attention to sports, too political now."