Nochilljones aka NoheartJones exposes himself as a punk

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
So then you wake up 40 years from now God willing. The white race still in power but most of the popular popular states and cities across the country are populated by brown AND black people (cause quiet as kept our numbers are on the rise too). However blacks still will have no political power. No superior political economic wealth. No real impact in the world where as Hispanics will be considered the primary if not the secondary race. They will have the majority vote in most states so guess what the political landscape looks like....guess what the education looks like..guess what the entrepreneur landscape looks like..guess who the average American looks like?

Mexicans and Hispanics are the majority a lower class race much like the black race.. and despite the population increase that won't change much..so guess who automatically benefits when that political shift happens(and it will happen).

If you are really protecting the black race as many of yo u state then you are lying to yourself if you honestly believe setting up alliances now will be considered anti black.

The change is going to happen..the only question is where will the black race fall when the smoke clears.....you can still be about the protection if your race while playing the game of political investment. Many just have to be smart about the rules...Many in here simply are not.

:hhh:

Alliance? just say you scared. No matter what topic it its dude always wants an "alliance" (arab muslims, lgbt, mexicans etc). Instead of leaders he wants us be lap dogs, punk!

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
In

tumblr_niihw6Z1Kd1rmrv5oo1_400.gif

P.S. fukk him :pacspit: Dude said I was a potential serial killer in a thread :camby:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
:hhh:

Alliance? just say you scared. No matter what topic it its dude always wants an "alliance" (arab muslims, lgbt, mexicans etc). Instead of leaders he wants us be lap dogs, punk!

Dude I thought I made a very cohesive argument. What exactly am I scared of? All you nikkas do is whimper and complain like little fakkit bytches about all these supposed big bad wolfs that always are a threat to black people.

I live a great fukking life. I have no worries. I take care of my kids, I treat my wife like a queen. I have my life almost where I want it to be. I am not like you p*ssy ass nikkas who majority ain't about shyt so you complain on the internet about everybody even the goodamn dog is holding you back in life.

Then when a black man who doesn't conform to your miserable ass out looks gives his honest (and fair) opinion on the situation then he is your enemy because he is not he miserable piece of shyt you nikkas are :mjlol:.

I am not threatened by Hispanics, Arabs, Gays, Lesbian, Black Women, Whites, p*ssy, Responsibility, Being a grown up, Being a man, none of the dumb shyt you shyt for brain nikkas feel defines you cause you are black.

I am free (at least to my standards) and want the best for my kids and their kids. That don't make me soft. It makes me woke. I know where my heritage comes from and what my families legacy is.

How bout you grow a fukking pair and stop worrying about this cop out strawman arguments and grow some fukking balls for once.

Don't mention me again you goofy b*stard.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
80 years from now when Hispanics become the majority, they'll become our new oppressor if we don't form a alliance now....

what you don't know is, they'll most likely do it anyway and leave us with egg on our faces

Who says we will allow that to happen? Get what you need then disconnect........
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

Jsully

Pro
Daps
Dude I thought I made a very cohesive argument. What exactly am I scared of? All you nikkas do is whimper and complain like little fakkit bytches about all these supposed big bad wolfs that always are a threat to black people.

I live a great fukking life. I have no worries. I take care of my kids, I treat my wife like a queen. I have my life almost where I want it to be. I am not like you p*ssy ass nikkas who majority ain't about shyt so you complain on the internet about everybody even the goodamn dog is holding you back in life.

Then when a black man who doesn't conform to your miserable ass out looks gives his honest (and fair) opinion on the situation then he is your enemy because he is not he miserable piece of shyt you nikkas are :mjlol:.

I am not threatened by Hispanics, Arabs, Gays, Lesbian, Black Women, Whites, p*ssy, Responsibility, Being a grown up, Being a man, none of the dumb shyt you shyt for brain nikkas feel defines you cause you are black.

I am free (at least to my standards) and want the best for my kids and their kids. That don't make me soft. It makes me woke. I know where my heritage comes from and what my families legacy is.

How bout you grow a fukking pair and stop worrying about this cop out strawman arguments and grow some fukking balls for once.

Don't mention me again you goofy b*stard.
There's no way you're black... I too have a well paying job and shoulder the responsibilities of a real man. If you're going to pretend to be black on the internet, at least try to adopt and incorporate the colloquialisms consistent with the black community. That is all
Tl;dr He not from harlem:dame:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
How do you expect to build an alliance with brown people when most brown people don’t fukk with Black people?

If I misunderstood the point, my bad. But how do you suggest this happens?? Hispanics are some of the most racist people against African Americans.

That one I am not really sure on, and I am never one to state I have all the answers. But I do believe that that bridge is one of the keys to black success in America