Nobody is defending Diddler but this is why some people are cautious about the charges

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
be careful out there my nikkaz.

get a girl an uber they'll call u a sex trafficker

buy a girl a gift they'll say it's 'using financial and emotional pressure to coerce a sex act'

diddy may be a piece of shyt for all i know but get them charges right.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The RICO complaint notes several things that you need to pay attention to:
1. The trafficking charges include child sex trafficking charges;
2. The trafficking charges include rape charges, he explicitly threatened both professional sex workers and non-professional women with both physical violence, withholding of payment, career destruction, and black mail;
3. He was drug-trafficking as well throughout the sex-trafficking;
4. He also raped women in the organization, professional assistants, former relationship partners, etc.

The issue isn't the criminalization of orgies or even recreational drugs. Its importing people and raping them :why:
No it isn't. Where do u see anything about child sex trafficking charges. Matter of fact it was explicitly stated by his lawyer that the charges were about ONE person. Not even a plethora of people. Yall nikkas just making shyt up as yall go.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The weird shyt about this whole thing is a freak off is an orgy. There's nothing illegal about an orgy. I mean nikkas talk about Diddy's parties but would die to get an invitation to Hugh Hefners Playboy Mansion when he was alive. I mean they even had a fukkin Fresh Prince episode dedicated to it. Lol. nikkas need to pay attention to what's going on around them and use some mental discernment. And I'm not even saying this to say that Diddy is some good guy or anything. I'm just saying pay attention to how the world is flipping upside down right infront of ur eyes. An orgy is some illegal thing when a black man does it. They release information in this case that's has nothing to do with anything rather than to embarass son. Like telling the public about the baby oil n shyt like that was done for nothing other to embarrass son and tarnish his image further. nikkas need to focus on what's actually illegal in this case if ur gonna follow it. Orgies aren't illegal. Baby oil isn't illegal. Being gay isn't illegal. And flying bytches out is something 95% of rappers, actors and sports players are guilty of. Focus on the heinous shyt he's charged with. Pay attention. And take it from there.
shaq-drinking.gif

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Watching chipmunk on this cac YouTube channel gotta be considered an anti black hate crime.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Diddy having rape parties with sex slaves is different from how nikkas nowadays have "freakoffs ":mjlol:

Literally nobody cares about flying out hoes for private parties as long as it's ethical and u keep it under wraps right.

Isn’t that the literal definition for trafficking? It’s illegal to pay prostitutes to cross state lines.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Diddy having rape parties with sex slaves is different from how nikkas nowadays have "freakoffs ":mjlol:

Literally nobody cares about flying out hoes for private parties as long as it's ethical and u keep it under wraps right.
nikka being a trick is solicitation. Flying her across states so u can be a trick is sex trafficking. Both illegal. If u got caught paying for a prostitute in ur own city u are going to jail nikka. U nikkas need to learn the law. Lol. Social media got yall fukked up.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Fck whoever attended ANY freak off parties, I hope they all get brought up on charges....

I wasn't invited

:mjcry:

Reminds me how I find out everybody at the Job frequently meets up at the local sex club here ..

I didn't even KNOW there was a sex club.

I wanted to be a F.A.N!

:mjcry:

I feel ya when my HS Circle of brehs talked about Runnin Trains and shyt...but at my advanced age,Im kinda glad my Square ass wasnt involved:ehh:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its simple brehs. Dont force. Dont coerce. You can do almost anything as long as she wit it, not eventually "wit it" after you begged or locked the door or refused to take her home, not just not resisting...but actually wit it.

Its sad that assault and coercion are so heavily embedded in the culture that dudes feel attacked or under siege when a person is taken to task for it.

The fukkin aint the problem.
The interstate travel aint the problem.

Consent, or lack thereof, is the problem. A lot of dudes be so focused on getting it (and I aint judging I been there) that they fail to consider its another person involved that may not want to. Yes even if she came to the crib, she may not want to. Even if she kissed and did other stuff, she may not want to. The focus should be getting "damn she really want this :whoa:" sex not "ok I'll do it" sex.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Its simple brehs. Dont force. Dont coerce. You can do almost anything as long as she wit it, not eventually "wit it" after you begged or locked the door or refused to take her home, not just not resisting...but actually wit it.

Its sad that assault and coercion are so heavily embedded in the culture that dudes feel attacked or under siege when a person is taken to task for it.

The fukkin aint the problem.
The interstate travel aint the problem.

Consent, or lack thereof, is the problem. A lot of dudes be so focused on getting it (and I aint judging I been there) that they fail to consider its another person involved that may not want to. Yes even if she came to the crib, she may not want to. Even if she kissed and did other stuff, she may not want to. The focus should be getting "damn she really want this :whoa:" sex not "ok I'll do it" sex.
nikka sending a girl from out of state to have sex is illegal regardless if she was wit it. U getting jammed up on trafficking charges if she wanna extort u. nikkas who think like u be the first ones to get that reality check. Get it thru ur skull. PAYING TO HAVE SEX IS ILLEGAL IN THE UNITED STATES OUTSIDE OF VEGAS. CROSSING STATE LINES MAKES IT A FEDERAL CRIME. The problem is. Social media thots and onlyfans got people desensitized to prostitution. But the laws are still the same. Matter of fact they are worse because now in alotta states it's not illegal for a woman to BE a prostitute but it's illegal to pay for it.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka sending a girl from out of state to have sex is illegal regardless if she was wit it. U getting jammed up on trafficking charges if she wanna extort u. nikkas who think like u be the first ones to get that reality check. Get it thru ur skull. PAYING TO HAVE SEX IS ILLEGAL IN THE UNITED STATES OUTSIDE OF VEGAS. CROSSING STATE LINES MAKES IT A FEDERAL CRIME. The problem is. Social media thots and onlyfans got people desensitized to prostitution. But the laws are still the same. Matter of fact they are worse because now in alotta states it's not illegal for a woman to BE a prostitute but it's illegal to pay for it.
I didnt even say anything about paying for sex. Most dudes arent in position to fly paid p*ssy in any way. I am talking to and about your everyday dude about every day situations.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The RICO complaint notes several things that you need to pay attention to:
1. The trafficking charges include child sex trafficking charges;
2. The trafficking charges include rape charges, he explicitly threatened both professional sex workers and non-professional women with both physical violence, withholding of payment, career destruction, and black mail;
3. He was drug-trafficking as well throughout the sex-trafficking;
4. He also raped women in the organization, professional assistants, former relationship partners, etc.

The issue isn't the criminalization of orgies or even recreational drugs. Its importing people and raping them :why:

Are the guns with the scratched off serial numbers going to be a separate case?