2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
She’s married btw

doesn't matter :manny: ain't nobody in here lusting after her anyway

dudes think just cause it's an appreciation thread about a woman that she gotta be fine :rudy:

we appreciating her cause of how dope and over she is not cause we wanna smash, she like one of the homies to us :ufdup:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

dudes think just cause it's an appreciation thread about a woman that she gotta be fine :rudy:

we appreciating her cause of how dope and over she is not cause we wanna smash, she like one of the homies to us :ufdup:
Facts :ehh:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

I respect the fact that she's not just a female ref, but she's THE AEW ref, as far as anyone watching is concerned, and they don't make it about her being a woman because... it shouldn't be. It's refereeing in a world of intergender wrestling matches; why would the refs need to be men?

But at the same time, when someone fukks with her, it gets them heat with the quickness. The fact that the crowd boos Jericho or MJF or anyone for getting in her face, but she also don't take shyt from them at the same time is what I want to see more of from everyone. People should boo a person trying to interfere with the officiating - it's no less cheating than a chair or a low blow. She does a great job and her integrity as a ref is cool.

Also means to the smarter viewers, that any time she's in the ring, ain't gonna be no ref bump overbooked fukkery.

They have yet to bump Aubrey and I hope they never do.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I respect the fact that she's not just a female ref, but she's THE AEW ref, as far as anyone watching is concerned, and they don't make it about her being a woman because... it shouldn't be. It's refereeing in a world of intergender wrestling matches; why would the refs need to be men?

But at the same time, when someone fukks with her, it gets them heat with the quickness. The fact that the crowd boos Jericho or MJF or anyone for getting in her face, but she also don't take shyt from them at the same time is what I want to see more of from everyone. People should boo a person trying to interfere with the officiating - it's no less cheating than a chair or a low blow. She does a great job and her integrity as a ref is cool.

Also means to the smarter viewers, that any time she's in the ring, ain't gonna be no ref bump overbooked fukkery.

They have yet to bump Aubrey and I hope they never do.
I expect it to happen when it's a Women's match. Eventually.