No Zaddies in Sight: Was Kamala's Body Language Off with the NABJ

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Another Black(?) Trump supporter who's following a bunch of racist twitter accounts. Don't you guys get tired of posting such dishonest people?

You said I'm black trump supporter following racist websites. Now if you weren't referring to me then I read that wrong.
You read it wrong. If I was accusing you, then why would I post what's in bold? It was always about who you chose to promote. You just wanted to deflect because you get sensitive whenever people point out your history of posting dogshyt content from racist accounts.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Why is Gaza being grouped together with the reparations agenda?:dahell:

I had people tell me they not voting unless they have black specific legislation in their agenda. and yet these same types are also talking about Gaza which has literally nothing to do with us.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
He has "America First" in his profile and he follows several Trump cheerleader accounts as well as neo-nazis.

Let's look at some of its content

7C3tboQ.jpeg

uKK231a.jpeg

5fdO6LK.jpeg

oArCxQI.jpeg

3o3cFYh.jpeg

Why would a Black man follow people like that?
He can't be racist, he has FBA in his banner.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
You read it wrong. If I was accusing you, then why would I post what's in bold? It was always about who you chose to promote. You just wanted to deflect because you get sensitive whenever people point out your history of posting dogshyt content from racist accounts.
I never post alt right material.

Yall post the ALT RIGHT material on here.

I posted a tweet with one alleged black man discussing Kamala Harris. You disagreed with the tweet and purposely posted multiple alt right links