No Zaddies in Sight: Was Kamala's Body Language Off with the NABJ

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Since you made the claim prove it. Your future credibility is on the line
He has "America First" in his profile and he follows several Trump cheerleader accounts as well as neo-nazis.

Let's look at some of its content

7C3tboQ.jpeg

uKK231a.jpeg

5fdO6LK.jpeg

oArCxQI.jpeg

3o3cFYh.jpeg

Groypers, sometimes called the Groyper Army, are a group of alt-right and white nationalist activists, provocateurs, and internet trolls. They are notable for their attempts to introduce alt-right politics into mainstream conservatism in the United States, their participation in the January 6 United States Capitol attack and the protests leading up to it, and their extremist views.

Why would a Black man follow people like that?

Last edited:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
My fantasy is her walking off stage frowning to me in the back and immediately cheering up and laying her head on my chest as I whisper in her ear "it's okay baby girl. Nobody else sees the real you but I do." Then caress her presidential body as she once again regains her composure and goes into politician mode again to face the world :wow:

Ol romantic novel writing as mufukka :dahell:

:mjlol:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
My fantasy is her walking off stage frowning to me in the back and immediately cheering up and laying her head on my chest as I whisper in her ear "it's okay baby girl. Nobody else sees the real you but I do." Then caress her presidential body as she once again regains her composure and goes into politician mode again to face the world :wow:
Yeah man, you need to flesh

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
He has "America First" in his profile and he follows several Trump cheerleader accounts as well as neo-nazis.

Let's look at some of its content

7C3tboQ.jpeg

3o3cFYh.jpeg

Why would a Black man follow people like that?
You said I was Trump supporter and then proceed to post alt right links that literally have nothing to do with me. :mjlol:

If we tally who has posted the most alt right material in this thread who would win?

I've been on the Coli for 12 years. I've dropped 57,790 messages on this bih. If I was Trump supporter you wouldn't have to leave this site to prove it.

Just say you needed an excuse to post alt right links brehs cuz I damn sure wouldn't have posted all the alt right shyt you. Especially links supporting Hitler. :ehh:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Yeah man you need to flesh this out and drop it before or around Election Day lol. Don’t use her real name though :russ:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You said I was Trump supporter and then proceed to post alt right links that literally have nothing to do with me. :mjlol:

If we tally who has posted the most alt right material in this thread who would win?

I've been on the Coli for 12 years. I've dropped 57,790 messages on this bih. If I was Trump supporter you wouldn't have to leave this site to prove it.
I didn’t say you were. I was referring to the account you quoted, which is why I provided evidence to support it. I already know you're Black. Learn how to comprehend what's being said. You are so desperate for a platinum thread that you end up posting shyt from racists.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Yoou said I was Trump support tho I have made ZERO mention of Trump this entire thread.
honestly the whole “I don’t support Trump :hubie:, I just amplify messages shytting on his opponents and any minority groups he hates out of pure coincidence” schtick might work for his brainless supporters but cmon, knock it off.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
You know I didn't. You're just trying to deflect. Why are you always posting content from accounts like that?
You said I'm black trump supporter following racist websites. Now if you weren't referring to me then I read that wrong. And I don't post content from accounts like this cuz I don't know who these people are nor do I care. What can a muthafukka post on Twitter that's going to make me turn on black people?

Last edited:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
You said I'm black trump supporter following racist websites. Now if you weren't referring to me then I read that wrong. And I don't post content from accounts like this. But I also find it weird how deep ya'll go on Twitter to find the shyt that offends you.
Homie started off calling you a black Trump Supporter and now trying to backtrack :mjlol: