No Zaddies in Sight: Was Kamala's Body Language Off with the NABJ

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
My fantasy is her walking off stage frowning to me in the back and immediately cheering up and laying her head on my chest as I whisper in her ear "it's okay baby girl. Nobody else sees the real you but I do." Then caress her presidential body as she once again regains her composure and goes into politician mode again to face the world :wow:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
The nbc video vs the clip of her leaving paints two totally different things. The video of her leaving makes it seem like her exchanges were like Trump’s when he was in front of the nabj. I ain’t heard nobody talking about this nabj meeting which seems to me that it might’ve went ok.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
what’s the point of posting dumb shyt like this? she handled herself wonderfully.

:mjtf:

Everything is content apparently, even the insignificant.

All signs pointing to a Harris victory

I’m very curious what the new gimmick will be once trump loses

I see a lot of people dropping out of political coverage IF Harris wins, and people in general tbh

I can see a lot of figureheads go back to dating advice, life coach shyt etc. general bullshyt...

My fantasy is her walking off stage frowning to me in the back and immediately cheering up and laying her head on my chest as I whisper in her ear "it's okay baby girl. Nobody else sees the real you but I do." Then caress her presidential body as she once again regains her composure and goes into politician mode again to face the world :wow:

breh if you don't write that damn romantic-comedy novel I'ma be mad lol