No thread on the south african massacre huh?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
sorry i dont believe in fairy tales

if the miners were running away or just standing there i woulda been like fukk the pigs like everyone else

but the miners were being aggressive running towards the cops

WOW
running towards cops..well that deserves a firing squad reaction...

:rudy:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Why are the miners striking?

wages

""Government doesn't take this seriously, they take sides. We stay in shacks with no electricity and no running water," said Edward Zolisa Bedlani, 32 years old, who was at the protest on the hill and has worked at Lonmin since 2002. He said police had forced the group onto the hill after management hadn't met with them."

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
nikkas get shot erryday B
dYXcV.gif

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Damn!

I gotta look into this later

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The companies that make the most money for the most part treat their staff like trash.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
shyt like this happens a lot. It's pretty much the norm.

If I'm not mistaking, there wasn't a proper thread about the huge massacre in Burma. shyt was low key swept under the carpet because the Burma government didn't want that aired.... Which lead me to believe they somewhat supported that shyt. :snoop:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
shyt like this happens a lot. It's pretty much the norm.

If I'm not mistaking, there wasn't a proper thread about the huge massacre in Burma. shyt was low key swept under the carpet because the Burma government didn't want that aired.... Which lead me to believe they somewhat supported that shyt. :snoop:

did u make one on it?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

The point, which i can see you already grasped from that stupid smiliey, is that you and the rest of the 'wait for someone else to do it' people out here are the problem.

Waiting for the white man to say that an issue is outrageous before you deem it so, waiting for someone else to bring awareness to an issue you know isnt getting proper attention......

u cowards, idiots, and fools are what allow these injustices to occur to people.

but pay no mind to what im saying, continue doing what gets you through ur life.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
The point, which i can see you already grasped from that stupid smiliey, is that you and the rest of the 'wait for someone else to do it' people out here are the problem.

Waiting for the white man to say that an issue is outrageous before you deem it so, waiting for someone else to bring awareness to an issue you know isnt getting proper attention......

u cowards, idiots, and fools are what allow these injustices to occur to people.

but pay no mind to what im saying, continue doing what gets you through ur life.

:what: sup wit the name calling? I actually made comments about this. Replied to topics on OTHER sites about Burma. Made FB statuses about it and I even shared the Burma link on MY FB. Don't disrespect me calling me names for not posting it on The-Coli.com when you don't know anything about me or what I do for a living. I don't know if you noticed but I didn't make a topic on the Coli for a while now...

Insulting me won't make you any smarter.:whoo: pay no mind to what I'M saying and keep doing what you do.:shaq:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
They had guns to :stopitslime:

I didnt see them with any guns in the video....Wow confronting cops with machine guns in tow unarmed....even if they were agressive..they are worked to death for virtually nothing...but who cares unarmed poor ppl are running toward us at less than 0.5 MPG so lets let off a round :pacspit:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I didnt see them with any guns in the video....Wow confronting cops with machine guns in tow unarmed....even if they were agressive..they are worked to death for virtually nothing...but who cares unarmed poor ppl are running toward us at less than 0.5 MPG so lets let off a round :pacspit:

ok so if they had knives u supposed to let them get close stab ya homies up and at that point they so close if u start shooting u could hit other cops? stop it 5 :childplease: they wanted that action they got what they asked for