No Schlick July 2015: No Fap - The Salon Edition Thread

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
giphy.gif

Hmmm nothing like rubbing ice around your nipples, then down your stomach then further to my treasure as im rubbing myself. When the cold ice touches me down there its like an electrical shock, my thang just be steaming :noah:
Some of the best orgasms ive had were self inflicted. I love making love to my body.

Last edited:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Hmmm nothing like rubbing ice around your nipples, then down your stomach then further to my treasure as im running myself. When the cold ice touches me down there its like an electrical shock, my thang just be steaming :noah:
Some of the best orgasms ive had were self inflicted. I love making love to my body.
:leon:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
giphy.gif

Hmmm nothing like rubbing ice around your nipples, then down your stomach then further to my treasure as im rubbing myself. When the cold ice touches me down there its like an electrical shock, my thang just be steaming :noah:
Welp it's a wrap, that gif.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
What is chakra? I've heard of it before.
Spiraling points of physical and spiritual energy flowing through us all...
People think you HAVE to have sex or release that pent up energy somehow but you really don't
Some use this as an excuse to cheat,or do other disgusting things but the truth is with discipline this sexual energy can be redirected into other areas...

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
When no one is home is the best! Even if I don't feel like it I force myself just cause it's so fun.
It is!!! Thats when i put my masturbating music on and get really comfortable. I moan and gasp and make all kinds of naughty sounds lol.
I always feel so relieved afterwards. I fall asleep like a baby.!

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
When no one is home is the best! Even if I don't feel like it I force myself just cause it's so fun.
That's when I go all out with the massaging shower head. Or take a nice hot bath with the waterproof and my fireplace app on my iPad lol.

I was very tempted to break no schlick last night. I think I orgasmed just by kegeling. I had a good nights sleep tho.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's when I go all out with the massaging shower head. Or take a nice hot bath with the waterproof and my fireplace app on my iPad lol.

I was very tempted to break no schlick last night. I think I orgasmed just by kegeling. I had a good nights sleep tho.
:noah: