Supporter
Daps

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not really.
once I hit the climax i basically just pass out :shaq2:

lmao my ex use to be like that, she'd catch that nut shiver a bit and go to sleep almost instantly. I remember the 1st time I was like :mindblown: thinking to myself am I not putting it down.:damn:

But it turns out that's a thing. After I catch mine, im ready to like build a house or something.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
lmao my ex use to be like that, she'd catch that nut shiver a bit and go to sleep almost instantly. I remember the 1st time I was like :mindblown: thinking to myself am I not putting it down.:damn:

But it turns out that's a thing. After I catch mine, im ready to like build a house or something.
Ha thats funny. Most of the time its the opposite. I know it is for me. Nite nite :snooze:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps

Well the thing is… that wasn't the case before, which is why started this. If I can't even… you know… for a reasonable period of time then shyt is becoming to redundant.

By the way, I'm out :snoop:
I'll try again next month.

:mjcry:

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
Just about 1 minute in then its a wrap

Pz1TeMp.gif

then trying to reboot to go to the second round :pachaha:

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well the thing is… that wasn't the case before, which is why started this. If I can't even… you know… for a reasonable period of time then shyt is becoming to redundant.

At least you lasted nearly a week :therethere:.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps

Y'alls never gonna unblock your chakra thinkin like this...month is irrelevant...get back on that horse:ufdup: