Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You not getting a fly bytch like her with a forklift certificate :pachaha:

2e5ml38.jpg

:whoo:

Daps
Holy ****, pursue an avenue in life that makes you happy, supports you, and the chips will face in place. No wonder dudes like OP can't find good looking girls: hes looking at superficial, love fast, money hungry broads on social media sites. :snoop:

Get off your phone and look at whose walking on the street. There's plenty of beautiful women in the world, and most just require a confident man who can support them and make them happy.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
*dapped*

yall gotta stop treating fine chics like mansions. "I don't have money I can't get her" That just shows you have no confidence

to be honest a lot these fine chics are hopeless romantics dying for someone to love them because their lonely as fukk.

:salute:

6-8s pull the most men and get themselves gassed up but that is because dudes are scared to approach 9-10s unless they are drunk, then they get the courage :snoop:

9-10s are lonlier because they can't keep female friends because of jealousy and dudes don't approach out of fear of rejection. Because if this 9-10s begin to think less of themselves which where I come in to help :win:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:salute:

6-8s pull the most men and get themselves gassed up but that is because dudes are scared to approach 9-10s unless they are drunk, then they get the courage :snoop:

9-10s are lonlier because they can't keep female friends because of jealousy and dudes don't approach out of fear of rejection. Because if this 9-10s begin to think less of themselves which where I come in to help :win:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

That 6-8 part is true. I dont believe the 9-10 part though breh. The average dimepiece is getting stepped to or turning heads everytime she leaves the house. She's getting 150 likes on her Facebook photos. She can have a nikka tomorrow if she wanted. They're lonely because its not necessarily the nikka that they WANT thats paying them the attention. That guy is too busy playing for the Knicks :pachaha: The average 6 to 8 is happy to get all that attention, which makes them easier to pull (sometimes they'll get inflated egos, thinking they're dimes) which in turn makes dudes chase them for easy pickings like you said.

Rochelle-Aytes-dr01.jpg

Broads like her though...."they're lonely" because they're looking for certain type of dude and its not alot of them around :mjpls: not because no men are stepping to them...

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can fukk a prostitute and that would probably be the best sex of your life...

you can go to a strip club, and have a woman that looks better than anything you would pull for free give you lap dances...

what do these women in everyday life have that is so "intimidating"? I could give a fukk what a woman wants....All I have is me to give to her, if that aint enough, she can go fukk a bank if she wants money....

she better be a fukking unicorn for me to be thinking less of myself as a man for not having her "like" me...what the fukk will her "like" do for my ass anyways? she can gtfo with that shyt...*she* as in any bytch that think my money defines me

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What you find a 10 is subjective...but personally I don't think its that hard to attract a good looking woman. If your a decent looking guy, in shape, and dress nicely you will get some nice females. They say a guy can go 2 up from his level, so if your a 6 u can get a 8.

Now all woman have the potential to be a complete bytch, but when you guys start talking about super materialism and woman constantly calling somebody broke, thats hoodrat shyt and alot of you don't look at these chicks like that because they may be good looking. All y'all nikkas be trynna get at these glammed up hoodrats @ the club like this type:

tumblr_mkylhna28Z1qd99zro1_500.jpg

^ its usually them type of hoes that talking all that shyt and are super gassed. Me personally this is my type, :obama:

5xis5c.png

Notice the COMPLETE DIFFERENT energy in these pics of these woman. The 1st chick Im not even showing her face and it you can still feel the stuck up hoodrat vibe. The second chicks energy is completely opposite, I feel I can relate to that type of chick way more than I can the 1st pic.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
What does 25+ have to do with anything.

You can pull dimes...money just makes it a helluva a lot easier. Keeping 'em may be another factor as well too.

But this shyttyass defeatist attitude won't even get you in the game.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
try getting these broads with no money. good replies in the thread so far though.

Instagram
Instagram

among many others

ive had some success with asian women not as much as i would like half the ones ive screwed have been prostitutes the ones i go for are hard as fukk to get. they dont just bang you on the spot and the ones around where i am only go for you if you drive a benz or beamer and wear suits. this isnt a nightclub in South Korea where they throw themselves at you asian women that are respectable to date in the usa are a mission

yeah im in union construction and make good money with beni's but theres a limit to it thats why im getting my supervisors license as we speak and am gonna try get an extra 20-30k outta this shyt

what is it with you white men and your infactuation with Asian women. Seriously :russ: