No point in going for women if your 25+ and not rich

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:aicmon: I'm talking about the USA

Second, I said consistently...

Every girl a dude fukks is not going to be a dime unless he got serious bread.

I remember me and @houston911 having this convo before

Even dudes with big bread dont knock down all dimes

A lot of these dudes overuse the word dime

Last edited by a moderator:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
What's funny is I bet neither of those chicks brings anything to the table. Smart women look ahead at the future and see potential, it's the dumb ones that only see the here and now that end up missing out. I'm up at college right now, I don't even have a car and I don't have problems getting chicks to pick me up for dates or smash sessions. And it's not like I'm a Denzel/Idris Elba looking n*gga either, just real recognizing real :manny:

Of course not. You know how that go.

As for the thread, I'm not saying you have to have money because god knows its plenty of fine chicks with broke azz dudes. But having your shyt together can only advance you. It'll make the game easier. I personally saw one of my homies drop two or three levels out here. In high school and right after, he got the most broads out of all five of us. All his bytches was dimes. At 25, he messing with a broad he wouldn't have spit on eight years ago. Those fine broads he used to run through graduated to ballers/professional men, etc. They dont want a 25 yo cat working at a warehouse. And this is not hate cuz I love that nikka....but, it is what it is. Then on the other side of the spectrum, my uncle is 44 years old, out of shape and not the prettiest nikka alive :flabbynsick: But he's an electrician making six figures, runs his own business with contracts throughout the city, got a 4 bedroom house out in the burbs and two whips. Stays with a woman. Take it however you want :manny:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rich dudes, girls get knocked off by a broke nikka on the side everyday, B.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those girls aren't models. Models don't have to take their own pictures. Someone is paid to take pictures of them.

You guys really need to raise your standards, this is sad.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trophy Wife: bye honey, see you after work.

Pool Boy: :youngsabo:

Trophy Wife: going to the Gym, honey.

Personal Trainer: :blessed:

This why I don't get men. On one hand, they are also saying, Oh we don't care how much money you have, :pacspit: your degrees. And then on the other hand, they are over here shaking in their boots scared about trophy wives, and their chicks smashing the homie/pool boy/personal trainer.

y'all need to get it together

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Of course not. You know how that go.

As for the thread, I'm not saying you have to have money because god knows its plenty of fine chicks with broke azz dudes. But having your shyt together can only advance you. It'll make the game easier. I personally saw one of my homies drop two or three levels out here. In high school and right after, he got the most broads out of all five of us. All his bytches was dimes. At 25, he messing with a broad he wouldn't have spit on eight years ago. Those fine broads he used to run through graduated to ballers/professional men, etc. They dont want a 25 yo cat working at a warehouse. And this is not hate cuz I love that nikka....but, it is what it is. Then on the other side of the spectrum, my uncle is 44 years old, out of shape and not the prettiest nikka alive :flabbynsick: But he's an electrician making six figures, runs his own business with contracts throughout the city, got a 4 bedroom house out in the burbs and two whips. Stays with a woman. Take it however you want :manny:

:laff:

nikka said 25 year old working in a wearhouse :laff: :laff:

NH but I would t want that nikka either :laff:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Overheard some chickenheads in class one day waiting for the Prof to come in...

"nikkas on campus are so lame. They immature, they stay fukking around and they all broke as fukk."

We in college. How much money are they spose to have? :dahell:

They got duped on some :rudy: shyt. They think that men should be some super hustla type dude living the life of a rapper. While them bytches become jumpoffs to the popular dudes:pachaha: