"No pain no gain" The Official Redskins vs KKK Grand Wizard Chip Kelly's Eagles.MNF

ChefDon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Skins defensive coach been dogging chip all week. Dude clearly doesn't respect the offense. He must see something. His a trash coach so chip might put up 30 on us like everyone did last year

Philly fans really haven't seen the whole offense ourselves I think. Preseason packages looked simple. We'll see tonight tho. The more we use Shady the better.

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
original.jpg
looks like he calls every black dude "brotha".

mike-shanahan.jpg
looks like he has a subscription to ghetto gaggers

:manny:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Skins win the division for the 1st time in 14 years and now all the sudden they acting like they can't get touched. The team that Andy had slowly rebuilt is still in place. We are the darkhorse of the NFC.

ChefDon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Skins win the division for the 1st time in 14 years and now all the sudden they acting like they can't get touched. The team that Andy had slowly rebuilt is still in place. We are the darkhorse of the NFC.
Doormats of the NFC East for the longest. Beat a Cowboys team that we all knew would choke in crunch time and now they're the box office team. It's hilarious.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Andy Reid dogging nikkas with the chiefs. I was so happy he was finally gone

Andy is about to shut a lot of haters up when he takes the Cheifs to the playoffs. Bronocs are the only thing standing in their way. Andy was never a horrible coach, it was just he couldn't get all the way over the hump. I will be sick if Andy somehow gets a title like Vermil did after he left the Eagles. As for Chip, this is a wait and see approach. I've never been sold on college coaches cause most of them have flopped. But Harbaugh is doing some damage in SF. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I was 18 years old when Andy was hired. I'm 33 now. He's been apart of Eagles lore forever now. It's going to be weird seeing a new coach.

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
This is weird seeing my squad with a new coach for the first time since 99. Our offense has the potential to be :whew: :whoo: and put in some work. Our defense is a work in progress, so they have to the potential to be :snoop: and :sadbron: But it's funny seeing Skins fans with their chests puffed out for the first time in what seems like decades.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Andy is about to shut a lot of haters up when he takes the Cheifs to the playoffs. Bronocs are the only thing standing in their way. Andy was never a horrible coach, it was just he couldn't get all the way over the hump. I will be sick if Andy somehow gets a title like Vermil did after he left the Eagles. As for Chip, this is a wait and see approach. I've never been sold on college coaches cause most of them have flopped. But Harbaugh is doing some damage in SF. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I was 18 years old when Andy was hired. I'm 33 now. He's been apart of Eagles lore forever now. It's going to be weird seeing a new coach.

Harbaugh doesn't count since he was in the NFL for 10 years

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
original.jpg
looks like he calls every black dude "brotha".

mike-shanahan.jpg
looks like he has a subscription to ghetto gaggers

:manny:
Do you see any people of color in that Chip photo?
Chip, is that a name black people use? I know Mike Ty, Mike Jack, Mike Jord

Chip comes from Oregon University, there are 62 black people who have ever stepped foot into Oregon before in the history of the state.

Finally, look at chips pic again, look at his hair. He don't look like the type of guy to even be around black people
They made Riley Cooper leave so he can have counseling n shyt, then he's back in 3days a NEW MAN :blessed:
I'm guessing Riley was like "Man, I never knew it was wrong to say I'll beat any of those nigggers asses like that"
Then Chip had his top c00nS smooth it all over, basically identical to the House nikka who would put all the other slaves in check for the master :whew:

Meanwhile, Mike Shanahan has a history with black players, taking black players from lower rounds that others passed on. What a humanitarian Mr.Shanahan is :blessed:
I was suspect on how he handled McNabb as well at first, but then it became clear that McNabb really wasn't in the type of shape he needed to be in. Nothing racist about it. But I understand why you would forget all that
You need a reason to fuel your fire. It just wont translate into wins :win: