No p*ssy Can Lead to Depression

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all fam, I wasn't coming at you trying to boss up or out "alpha" male you, I'm coming at you with compassion and encouragement, recognize that. While I haven't walked in your shoes specifically I have lived a life trying to navigate a lot of the same issues you have.

Secondly, you're not really understanding why people may be uncomfortable with your presence, it ain't lack of money or any of these ideals you have in your head that need to be lived up to. People don't get uncomfortable around you because of "game" or lack thereof...they get uncomfortable because they feel your discomfort.

The shyt is dripping off of you fam, people may not even know why you're energy is repulsive but they respond accordingly. And I don't mean repulsive as in "ugly" but as in pushing away opportunities to achieve the things you want by feeling undeserving. "They", whoever they may be can't give you what you feel you are missing, it's self generated...your circumstances simply reflect your state of mind which is obviously negative and troublesome.

But yea, this is a sensitive issue breh, not trying to embarrass you or anything, just concerned and wise enough to know that pain like this doesn't subside without having an outlet

This right here has taken me so long to figure out. Only thing now is for me to master this energy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Exactly.

If you ain't getting laid...other men think you're a loser, beta male, can't get women...etc.

Women see that desperation from a mile a way to get laid and don't bother either.

Sexual frustration is tied to many thjngs...but mainly money. And that will make many men seem suicidal and depressed.

I haven't gotten in almost 3 years. I could give a fukk about life anymore.

This is why capitalism has ruined the balance of life. Humans are Sexual beings. Sex is tied to good mental and physical health. You don't get laid after a while both go to hell.

This society has made even the simplest and most natural things difficult and that's why I abhor it vehemently.

If I could just reject this society and live in the woods and make art I would.
you hate what you don't have and thats whose problem?

Mind you, I wish things were different for you...but regardless...

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Speaking of which, I need to stop jackin off. I'm becomin too passive

Man, this.

I was jerking off so much at one time, when I finally got some p*ssy, I couldn't cum. The struggle was real and shorty stopped talking to me :russ:

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
Dont be silly dude....Tony Powell made several vids about not getting any ass

I remember this like it was yesterday

this dude was legit crazy, he was a devout christian literalist who didn't believe in science or evolution and would get sonned left n right by atheist on youtube. Dude was steady making retarded ass response videos to them that only made him seem dumber than he already was.

It's possible he finally realized those youtube atheist were right and had a nervous breakdown and decided to end it

:manny:

R.I.P to the innocent girl that lost her life tho

Tragic, I'd be ready to dismember his corpse if he did that to a family member of mine

:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Although no p*ssy can definitely lead to depression, one can still be depressed even though they getting mad p*ssy, I know both to be true from experience.

From like 16-22 I was getting all the p*ssy I wanted for the most part, I was the biggest drug dealer in my white suburban town and dated one of the hottest bytches in my school for most of high school, so needless to say these hoes was thirsty for the D.

At 22 I got a girl pregnant and have settled down with her, now I be getting laid like once a month if I'm lucky and its starting to make me depressed.

However, back then I also struggled with depression for a little bit, but mostly because of drugs and conniving ex-girlfriends.

Basically, women can make you depressed whether you getting some or not, these women don't give a fukk about us these days :sadbron:

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Only sex I ever had was...my hand. So you got more than me
i.asp